31> 🔅

Chapter 31> Wave One

Once the fight was officially over, Itadori crushed the nails in his hands

Once the fight was officially over, Itadori crushed the nails in his hands. The veil was lifted.

"Huh? Only the veil keeping sorcerers out just lifted, right? Even though we just broke 3 with Ino San."

Akino watched as the dark veil melted away.

"There's a possibility two were fakes."

She frowned.

"Either way sorcerers can act freely in Shibuya now. The only veils up is the one trapping Gojo Sensei in and the one trapping normal people in."

Megumi said, looking down at the man before them. He looked over to the other two students and spoke again.

"We should rejoin up with Ino San and- Ino san!"

Their attention quickly looked up to where a body was falling from the sky. The three ran, Megumi calling Nue to help guide Inos fall.

Itadori caught Ino before his body could color the pavement.

Akino caught up, dropping to the ground in front of her boyfriend.

"Is he okay?"

Megumi asked as he ran up. Akino touched the mans neck for a pulse, sighing in relief when his heartbeat tickled her fingertips.

"He's not okay but not dead."

"I'm gonna punch them."

Itadori growled, looking up to where Ino had fallen from.

"I understand how you feel but hold back! What's our top priority right now?"

Itadori looked down.

"Gojo Sensei."

"The veil lifted so they are probably gone already, anyway. I'm gonna take Ino out of the veil to find help."

Akino said. Itadori breathed in deeply.

"Take care of him. I'm gonna head to the station. Megumi, stay with her, yeah?"

"Of course but.."

"I knowww. If i die, you will kill me, right?"

Itadoris smile comforted Megumi.

Itadori glanced to where Akino was sitting. She sat on her knees beside Ino, eyes down and hair covering her face.