🔅> 20

Chapter 20> sick

The next morning was a dull one

The next morning was a dull one. Clouds hung low in the city, threatening to break and spill at any moment.

When Akino woke up she felt sick. Her eyes were blurry and chest was tight.

She hated rainy days.

Itadori slept soundly with his head pressed into her stomach. She could hear his steady breathing mixed with the soft thunder.

When Akino pushed his hair back against the way it usually fell, he let out a soft hum.

Akino coughed as quietly as she could but it ended up still waking up Itadori.

His eyes opened and he looked up at Akino. She looked down with a tiny pout on her lips. He furrowed his eyebrows and slowly sat up in between her legs. She was now laying flat on her back.

Yuuji had his hands on either side of her head now.

"What's wrong?"

"It's raining."

She pointed to the window and he glanced over.

"You don't like the rain?"

She looked at him as if he were stupid. He noticed her cheeks being flushed and nose staying a light pink. She coughed again, covering her mouth and then sighing.

"Rain makes me sick."

Yuuji 'ooooh'ed at her once it clicked in his head.

He now looked at her face and realized what position they were in. His cheeks matched hers.

He didn't dare move, though.

A loud clap of thunder echoed and practically shook the dorm building. It was so loud that no one could hear footsteps come down the hall.

"Your hair is a mess."

She commented, running a hand through it once more. He smirked knowing why that was.

Out of no where the door slammed open and the two teens quickly looked over.

"Aki Chan! Are you o-"

Gojo stood in the doorway with a dumbfounded look upon his face. He lifted off his blindfold to see if his eyes were seeing wrong.