🔅> 21

Chapter 21> girl talk

Monday finally rolled in and school went back into session

In class, Akino could not focus. Nobara noticed all day.

Akino being unfocused meant Nobara was too.

After classes ended, the ginger forced the brunette to tell her what was on her mind. Akino denied anything going on and that she was fine.

Nobara knew better.

Nobara grabbed a pillow off her bed and smacked Akino in the face with it. She blinked, no sign of emotion left behind.

"Now why was that necessary?"

"You won't tell me your secret!"

Nobara pointed at her friend and pouted.

"There's nothing to tell!"

smack!

A pillow hit her again. 

"Nobara-"

The girl hit her again with the pillow but this time Akino stole it.

"Fine, i'll tell you!"

"I win, I win, I win!"

Nobara cheered and did a little dance. She quickly sat back down and waited patiently for story time to start.

Akino sighed.

"Itadori kissed me."

"HE WHAT??"

"On Wednesday he slept in my room with me and that's when he asked if he could win my heart. I said yes. Thursday morning, when I was sick, he asked if he could kiss me. I was so embarrassed that I didn't say anything so he pulls away and said he would wait until I was ready, no matter how long it took."

"So did he kiss you or not?"

"Let me finish, rude."

Akino scolded and Nobara rolled her eyes.

"He started to ramble on about things, it was honestly so cute. Then, I said his name and asked him to kiss me."

"YOU ASKED HIM??"

"Yep."

Nobara got closer with a huge grin and asked for what happened next.