🔅> 12

Chapter 12> visitors

A week flew by.

The second years were currently out on a mission together.

Nobara, Megumi and Akino sat on the steps outside, listening to the cicadas chirping.
Akino layed back, stretching out to bathe in the sun.

Her hair was in a braid Nobara had done before her morning training with Nanamin.

Megumi had his elbows on his knees, leaning forward. Nobara basically the same.

"You guys look bored."

Maki said, standing with her curse weapon and a hand on her hip. Panda and Inumaki slowly followed her.

"It's so hot out and training was long."

Nobara sighed. Akino hummed from beside her and sat up on her elbows.

"I think it feels great."

"That's so you, Yemi Chan."

Panda said happily.

"Oh, I was wondering if you guys wanted to join us in the Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event?"

Panda asked. Nobara and Akino looked at Megumi with questioning looks.

"What's that?"

"It's a get together with the other tech school. Usually it's only for 3rd and 2nd years though, right?"

"Well our third years are suspended and Yuta is back in Africa. Might as well put you guys in."

Maki explained.

"What do you even do at this event? If it's smash bros wii version i'll win!"

Nobara said with a determined face.

"No it's more so like the two principals have teams and there's a two day event. One day is team battles and the next is individual battles."

Panda said, going into more details.

"So we fight other sorcerers?"

Akino questioned.

"Yep, anything but killing goes."

Maki said with a grin. She loved this event a little too much.

"We will train you though. We don't want to lose another first year."