🔅> 7

CHAPTER 7> sleep over

 Saturday evening Akino went to her dorm room with a full stomach and a few friends

Saturday evening Akino went to her dorm room with a full stomach and a few friends. Nobara brought up the idea of them all hanging out together since today had been a good day.

Well, originally her plan was just to be with Akino but Itadori decided to come too. Fushiguro tagged alone as well.

Nobara was excited to sit behind her new friend and play with her seriously long hair.

Megumi was glad to not be alone.

Fushiguro sat in the round chair again, Itadori spread out on the end of Akinos bed while the two girls were near the head of the bed. The boys had their switches playing who knows what.

Music quietly played from Nobaras phone.

"Have you ever cut your hair before?"

"Never."

Akino replied to the other girl.

"You put off some heat girl. You are so warm."

"I know right! I slept at her door last night because it was so warm and cozy."

Itadori cut in, followed by a yawn.

"You are such a creep."

Nobara glared.

"Are not!"

"Yes you are."

Megumi agreed.

Akino giggled while her hair was being pulled into a braid. This was the first time she was around so many kids her age since the incident in Berlin. It was nice, to say the least.

"Chiyemi Sans cursed energy is so cool too! She can change her hair color!"

"YOU CAN?"

"Wha- I uhm yes I can."
Akino blushed, feeling embarrassed by all the eyes on her.

"Can I see? Please please pleaaasee"

Nobara begged. Akino closed her eyes, releasing her energy.

The room's temperature got hotter but definitely not to an overwhelming degree.

Her eyes opened, glowing, and hair turned blonde within Nobaras hands.

She gasped with excitement.

"You are so cool Akino!"

The sun shine girl closed her energy off once again bring back the browns.

"Thank you Nobara."

Itadori agreed. This new girl is amazing. She simply breathes and his heart skips a beat. She didn't talk much but when she did her voice sounded like summer rain. She was a sweet girl with a sweet smile.

He was captivated by her every detail.

"Itadori, you have a staring problem."

Nobara said, noticing he wasn't breaking focus.

"I killed you."

Megumi added, pointing at Itadoris screen that showed him he died.

"What? I do not and how the heck??"

He blushed hard and went back to his game.

"At least say sorry for drooling in her bed!"

"I DIDNT DROOL LEAVE ME ALONE KUGISAKI!"

Akino found Itadori adorable. He was a dork with a personality as bright as the sun.

She enjoyed his silliness, along with the others, very much.

🔅

"What a shocking surprise."

Gojo said quietly from the doorway. Nanami was by his side as well.

In Akinos room all the first years were fast asleep. The full size bed held three teenagers in it. Nobara and Akino slept side by side, Akino slightly more down the bed, resting on her arms. Itadori was at the end but curled up close by Akinos legs.

Megumi claimed the round chair to be his.

"I agree. It seems they all get along well."

Nanami noted.

Gojo grinned.

"Though it shouldn't be a habit of boys in girls rooms at night, i'm sure we can let them have a freebie, right Nanamin?"

"I say they are fine."

"Hooray!"

Gojo quietly cheered and dimmed the lights, shutting the door behind him.