🔅> 10

Chapter 10> shopping trip

A few days had now gone by since they lost Itadori

The first years were more quiet than usual, the second years noticed this.

Ever since Itadori was gone, the first years done something together that was surprising to those who saw.

Fushiguro, Kugisaki and Chiyemi started sleeping in the hallway together. It wasn't a spoken deal, more so, they caught on slowly.

Akino slept at Itadoris door like he had done at hers a few times. She did this for two nights before Megumi joined her the third night, sleeping outside his own door.

"No way you will ever catch me sleeping on the floor."

Kugasaki muttered with a disgusted face.

She sighed though and tossed her pillow and blankets to the floor.

"But in this universe, I guess you will."

Another thing the school noticed was how cold it was. It was the beginning of summer and the AC was running but it was cold in an unusual way.

Akino had no excess heat. She was normal temperature for a human girl. This set everyone up to become nervous.

She was upset about Itadoris passing as much as anyone else was. Only hers was more obvious.

🔅

Gojo sat on a couch beside Yuuji who was very much alive. He pulled out his phone to show the boy a picture of his friends.

"If you ever doubted how they felt about you, maybe this shows you the truth."

Yuuji looked at them all sleeping in the hallway with a sad smile.

Gojo didn't show him this to be a dick but more so show Yuuji how important he was. He noticed the boy losing hope in himself and wanted to strengthen it once more.

"I can't wait to see them again."

Itadori zoomed in to Akino who was sleeping at his door. Uneasy was displayed on her face and she was bundled up as if she were cold.

"Is Yemi San feeling okay?"

He asked his teacher.

"She is fine but.."

Gojo trailed off.

"Since you passed she hasn't been warm on her own. Only when she is training with her technique."