🔅> 14

Chapter 14> welcome home

It was the night before the exchange event

It was the night before the exchange event. Nobara barged in while Akino was studying.

"What are you doing?!"

The ginger girl cried.

"I am reading the textbook, why?"

"And not packing?!"

"Packing..for what?"

Nobara slapped her head and slammed the rooms door shut. She quickly fetched Akinos yellow suitcase from the closet and tossed it on her bed.

"We are going to Kyoto tomorrow morning and you have done no packing?? Akino, put the book down this is serious!"

Akino went pale in the face.

"We're going to Kyoto?"

"Duh?? Come on, get your uniform in here and two backup outfits and all the fancy shit for your face!"

Nobara ordered quickly. Akino rushed to get packed, not believing that she missed the important detail that it was a trip to Kyoto. After the suitcase was zipped up, Nobara sighed and plopped on Akinos bed.

"That was tiring."

"Nobara, you stood there and watched me pack."

Akino giggled, climbing back into her bed and under her sheets. Nobara frowned but crawled up next to her friend.

"Sleeping over tonight?"

"Of course."

Nobara yawned, getting comfy and passing out. Akino turned the light off before she too fell asleep.

🔅

"Nobara, no one else has a suitcase or a bag."

Akino whispered to her friend.

Nobara looked up, dropping her magazine.

"Huh? Where is everyones luggage?"

She asked the group. They looked at the two girls confused.

"Why do you have luggage?"

Panda asked back.