27> 🔅

Chapter 27> Speak

Yuuji Itadori sat in his room all Saturday afternoon

Yuuji Itadori sat in his room all Saturday afternoon. Sukuna has been driving him crazy along with overthinking.

It's been a little over a month since he asked Akino to be his girlfriend. He still considers himself to be the luckiest boy in the world.

But the way she's seemed less lively is destroying him. The sunshine girl he once knew was replaced with a somber one.

She would barely talk, she would come back from Shokos office a mess, and on missions she would choose to fight alone.

He didn't understand what was going on but he needed to know now.

Itadori sighed loudly and sat up from his bed. He tapped his phone; 7:37pm.

'She should be in her room now.'

He got up and left his dorm. Walking out into the hall, he saw Megumi just getting back too.

"Fushiguro, is Akino done with training today?"

The boy with dark hair turned to face Itadori.

"Yes, but she's probably tired."

Megumi was acting similar to how Akino was. Only, him not talking wasn't that different.

"Okay, thank you."

Itadori dismissed and left to his girlfriend's room.

Akino sat on the bathroom floor with her head resting on her knees. Her hair sat a mess and a bandage covered the bridge of her nose.

She was exhausted and felt like collapsing at any moment. All this hard work was getting to her head.

'what if i'm not good enough?'

'what if I mess up and kill everyone?'

'what if I let Megumi down?'

Toxic thoughts were all she had.

"Akino?"

Yuuji knocked on the bathroom door softly.

Yemis eyes opened up to look at the door.

"Yeah?"