🔅> 16

Chapter 16> i miss you

Akino made it to the river just before Itadori and Todo did

Akino made it to the river just before Itadori and Todo did. Megumi had the cursed plant stuck in his stomach but he was still prepared to save Maki.

Maki said for him to wait.

His eyes widened when he saw Akino stand in front of his hands. Her eyes were softer than when he left her. She grabbed his hands with a warm smile.

"Let them take care of it. I'll help you."

Seconds later, Todo and Itadori fell from the sky. Todo grabbed Maki and Itadori punched the curse away.

"You need to stop them."

Fushiguro looked past her shoulder.

"Relax."

He looked in her eyes and watched how she softly cleaned the blood off his face.

"Megumi, this might burn, okay?"

He nodded. Her hands became the temperature of the sun's surface and burned away at the plant stuck inside his stomach. He winced in pain.

"Ow."

"I am sorry."

"Panda, take these three out of the veil please."

Todo requested while he handed Maki over.

"You can't fight that thing!"

"Fushiguro, it's okay."

Itadori said with a bright eyes. Akino and Megumi both looked at the pink haired boy.

He was stronger than Akino remembered. She was in awe at how confident he was. Itadori radiated positive energy and that alone made her heart skip a beat.

Itadori caught Akinos gaze.

"Take care of everyone for me."

"Okay."

She nodded and picked Megumi up onto her back.

"If you die, i'll kill you myself."

Fushiguro warned Itadori. With that, Panda and Akino ran away. After they were gone Yuuji faced his new friend.