29>🔅

Chapter 29> New Plans

The four first years sat in the car with a Jujutsu Tech assistant

The four first years sat in the car with a Jujutsu Tech assistant. The assistant was explaining the situation at hand, noting how Satoru Gojo was requested within one of the many veils. The said man was there now, starting his solo mission.

Akino sat in the backseat with Itadori on her left and Nobara on her right. Yuujis leg bounced up and down and his grip on her hand was starting to hurt. He was nervous for today. The last thing he wanted was to be separated from his friends and Akino.

Nobara held Akinos hand too, both of their pinkies being interlocked. An non verbal promise was made; stay alive and come home.

Fushiguro sat in the front seat. He didn't say much but anxiety was eating him up on the inside as well.

"Itadori Kun, this is where Mei San is waiting for you."

The car came to a stop and the pink haired boy looked out the window. He then looked back to Akino, kissing the top of her head.

She could feel his shaky hands move her hair back.

"I'll see you soon, Yuuji. Don't worry."

He nodded with a sad smile.

"I know."

When he opened the door to get out, his hand rested on Megumis shoulder. The two males shared a look and then they drove away, leaving Itadori.

A little bit later, Nobara was forced to leave the car too. She gave Akino a huge hug and Megumi a fist bump before she joined Maki, Nitta and some old guy from the Zen'in clan.

Last was Megumi and Akino who joined up with Nanami and someone by the name Takuma Ino.

"Hello, Nanamin Sensei."

"Hello Yemi Kun."

The man placed a hand to her head with a smile. Ino, who has mad respect for Nanami, looked to Fushiguro with stars in his eyes.

'He's so sweet!'

Megumi just looked at him confused.

Ijichi explained what was going on within the veils. There was no signal so he requested the group before him to rely on the assistant's positioned on the outside.

Ino called Megumis name and tried to sound cool while explaining the veils.

Megumi already knew what he was being told. Akino laughed at her friends annoyed face.