🔅> 22

Chapter 22> i'll stay

The school's assistant, Nitta Akari drove the four students to a middle school that had an odd connection with the 3 men found dead as of recently

Akino sat in the front seat with Nitta. Fushiguro sat in the middle of the other two in the back.

He hated his spot.

She didn't hear much of what was being said. Her eyes were too heavy and mind to unfocused.

She barely slep the night before because Itadoris cold kept him coughing. He was in his room for a few hours, trying to sleep, but he couldn't. Sometime after 2 Itadori snuck into her room and slipped in bed with her.

He woke her up and she asked
what was wrong. He responded with a nasty cough.

Akino got up to pour NyQuill into a small cup, forced him to drink it, and got back in bed.

He was out cold in 15 minutes but she was not.

Luckily, he seemed better in the morning.

"Yemi San?"

Fushiguro called while Nobara and Yuuji talked over him. She turned around to give him her attention.

"Yes?"

"Can you tell them to get out? We are here."

Akino looked out the window and saw the middle school. She pulled the mirror on the cars roof down and looked at the two idiots in the back.

Poor Megumi looked miserable.

"Yuuji, Nobara!"

She called in a stern voice. They slow turned to look at the front seat.

"Yes..?"

They said in unison.

"Get out, we are here."

She smiled and they looked out the windows, immediately jumping out of the car.

The group walked the side walk around the middle school. Nitta was down but Yuuji tried his best to cheer the older woman up.

When Kugisaki noticed a couple of punks under an awning, she ran ahead of her friends to point at them.

"Let's beat them up and set them straight!"