Chapter 4

Seven Months later

Stony

I made $250,000 off that fight with Cliff. Seeing that amount of money in my bank account was insane. It couldn't have come at a better time because I was ready to move out of my parents house. Keem offered to let me stay with him, but he has a fiancé and baby on the way. That was then, I was now in a one bedroom apartment and it was perfect for me. I was already training for another fight in just a month. This offer was going to be half a million and I was beyond psyched about it.

My schedule now consists of photo shoots and late night talk shows. Women were using my pictures for their Wattpad stories and I even was featured in a music video for Sza. That was an experience that I will never forget. We kinda had to take a few breaks because she had to straddle me and the only thing in between us was thin fabric. I could not keep myself from getting aroused. The views did numbers and it even ended up on 'the shaderoom' . People really be thinking they know your life, they swear me and her fucked after...shit I wished but she a lady.

Today I had to do a commercial for a organization called One Sound they were launching a summer clothing line for target. The organization was about accepting all sizes, shapes or colors. We should love each other. I loved the message so I was down. When I got there I met up with Aubrey, who reached out for me to be part of this. She was at least fifteen years older than me but I loved seasoned women. She was easy on the eyes and had a very soft spoken. "Mr. West, we are honored you would agree to do this."

"I'm honored you reached out." I got a whiff of her perfume and I just knew she smelled as good as she looked.

She smiled realizing what I was doing. "I am huge on hygiene, you wouldn't believe the amount of money I spend on perfume and skincare."

"I bet you eat your pineapples too." My eyes travel down her body. "Are you this sweet all over?"

She smirked. "Well,"

"Stony West,"

Someone's familiar voice snatched my attention. I watched the short figure walking towards me. "Jay?"

He smiled. "Surprised you remember, since you this big shot celebrity now." He had a camera around his neck.

"Is this your shit?"

"Ours, her and I are partners for One Sound."

"Is that why I was called?"

"No, she said she had someone on mind...I never question her because she's good at what she does. So no, this wasn't planned."

"We are going to send you to your dressing room, Laura here will assist you with getting ready." Aubrey handed me off to a white lady named Laura. 

*************

Jaylen

"I was making sure the lighting was good, and my camera was set up the way I wanted, when he came from out the dressing room with Laura. She told him to stand with the other seven people we chose for this commercial. Which was also a Olympic gymnast, a single mom, a older couple, a little girl with cancer and a young teen boy who was a paraplegic.