Chapter 9

Johnnisha talking to Chace

"So Chace, Jaylen was your first actual gay experience?" I watched him through the screen on my phone. He was very handsome.

He smiled. "Yeah, Jay slid me a note after we beat them in the homecoming game. Our schools were rivals, so obviously those games were always big."

"This note he slipped you...what did it say?"

He palmed his chin. "Gave me his number."

"Were you surprised he was able to pick up on you being bi, or gay? How do you identify?"

"Then I considered myself bi, now I'm just gay."

I nodded, typing on my computer notes.

"Honestly Miss Author...I couldn't even tell you how he knew and it threw me off because if he caught on, who else would?"

"You used the number?"

"Yeah, because I was stressed out about my best friend and I was horny."

"So your reasoning wasn't because you were actually interested in Jaylen? You were just upset with Khi?"

"Well, look I did eventually get feelings for Jay and I did like him...he helped me when things went left with me and Khi."

"You ever wanted to make things official with him?"

"Yes, I did. Especially knowing he was withholding from fucking anyone else while we figured things out. Jay is loyal...he's a real one."

"Why did you never make him your boyfriend?"

"Cause Khi and I reconnected, at the time he was the most important person to me."

"So you broke things off with Jaylen?"

"More than that..I broke his heart...off the record, I think about how differently it would have all panned out, if I stuck with him."

"Off the record, I think he does too?" I stared directly into his eyes.

"Then I broke it again when we saw each other years after that. He really thought it was fate after all this time bringing us back to one another,"

"But Trouble had already secured that spot in your heart."

He nodded. "Yes. Damien is my soulmate."

"Off the record again...that night you you and Jaylen finally did it,"

"Yeah?"

"Explain that to me...what was that for you?"

He smiled and sat back in his seat. "It was beautiful, our bodies connected in a way that I couldn't even put into words. It was beyond just sex, the intimacy between us and the chemistry was deeper than anything I ever imagined. For him it was for what he could never have, for me it was what I could of had. I believe it was anger, heartbreak and passion in that moment."

"I think so too and hate I have to leave it out,"

"I can tell you this...I have never felt that kind of passion while fucking...ever."

I raised an eyebrow. "Wow, really?"

"Really,"

*********************
Johnnisha talking to Khi

"Chace giving me head while Coco was in a coma is fucked up on my part. Look, I was reckless with everyone's feelings. I was selfish, if I'm being one hundred." Khi was in his car. Also very attractive, I could see why Chace was in love with this man face alone.

I laughed. "Sorry but you want me to put this in the book?"

"Yeah, might as well be real and it's not crazier than us getting caught by my cousin, or the time me, him and Damien had a threesome."

My eyes widened. "What?"

"Yep, or Damien jacking me off in the movie theater while Chace watched," he licked his lips.

"You enjoyed that?"

"Yeah, Damien is the rizz goat. Nigga can really talk you out your clothes." He laughed.

"Okay, well not too much on Chace husband."

"Na, na it's not like that. He was good in the bed but it was always Chace for me, with that."

"The library situation."

He sighed. "That night that changed everything for us."

"You feel him behind you, he's talking in your ear..what is he saying? How are you feeling?"

"I thought he was fuckin around at first and then I was like, it gotta be this liquor. Then I felt me getting getting hard." He took a second. "Then I felt his hand holding my actual dick...I thought about pushing him off, but he started stroking it, and talking in my ear and I crumbled. Right there in that moment, I folded."

"You ran out the library?"

"I was ashamed, I was disgusted with myself. I didn't wanna enjoy that, but I did. Anything we did together, I enjoyed. I love him."

"Loved him?" I corrected him.

"Love him still..." he clears his throat. "as a friend."

He lowered his eyes. "Yeah,"

Chace must got a spell on these men.

*******************

Stony

"Unc don't burn the ribs na, last month they was so crispy they disintegrated in my hand."

"Nigga spell that word." We both cracked up laughing.

"Ma, tell this man to grilled the ribs right?" I pulled my mom in for a tight hug.

"I hope he does... I warned him this is his last chance." She looked intensely at him. "Take a walk with your mother."

"What's up ma?"

"Did you like Vanessa?"

"Ugh.. please who told you?"

"Trina may have slipped and said something. Son, she is a doctor...it doesn't get much better than that."

"I don't care what career she has, I have my own money."

"I know, but was she someone you may consider taking on a second date?"

"Can we just make it through this barbecue?"

"Okay, I'll drop it for now."

****************

I knocked on Jaylen's door. He opens it. "Just not going to respond to me?"I try to walk in but he doesn't move. "What's going on?"

"I have someone in here,"

"What?"

"Yes, I have company."

"Oh, umm...like a nigga or just a friend?

"Like a nigga and next time, if I don't respond please don't just pop up at my doorstep. Have a good night." He went to close the door but I stopped him.

"Jay, why you being like that..come on..it's me."

"Please don't call me Jay,"

"Why?"

"Just don't and told you I understood our lil arrangement. Maybe I will catch you some time
Next week." He closed the door.

I sat in my car. Damn.

************************

Johnnisha interview with Chace ?

Johnnisha interview with Khi?

Jaylen acting crazy or protecting himself?

Lil and comment

Thank you 💕