Chapter 7

JayJay

I just left the door unlocked and waited for him, I was going to hyperventilate, not knowing what was happening. He didn't sound like himself and I haven't seen or heard from him in months. From someone who kept their cool, I was nervous. I thought it was clear, he didn't want to see or be around me anymore. I took a seat on the on the barstool. Then I heard the front door open. "I'm in here,"

"Give me a second." He walked straight to the bathroom. I heard the shower, then he came out with nothing on. He was making me crazy, I never had a control of things with him around.

I turned to look at him. "What is this?" Just seeing him standing there, hair dripping water, tattoos were the only thing that somewhat covered him. He was perfect. If what I thought was about to happen, he was about to wear my ass out, and imma let him.

He just walked up behind me. He put one hand on my stomach, then slid it down into my shorts. He took me into his hand and closed his hand around it. I put my hands on the counter. "Stony,"

He lifted me, just enough to pull down my shorts below my ass. He pulled me to the edge of the bar stool, spit on his dick and pushed it up against my hole. "I need something that I think I can only get from you." He then pushed inside of me, and damn did his thickness, stretch me out. I arched my back. "Yeah, let me all the way in." He whispers in my ear. He put a hand around my throat, and the back of my head fell into his chest. I was looking up at him as he leaned down to suck on my tongue. He slapped my ass, pounding into me.

Stony

Wow wow, fucking wow. This ass was illusory, it couldn't be real. His little ass had some power, I leaned into the stool, needing something to help hold me up. The way this ass engulfs me, my wood molded into his walls, falling more into him. His walls gripped me like they wanted me to stay permanently, as good as he felt, I'd never leave. I lifted him up, making him hook his legs around me. I moved the stool, I went underneath both arms, then put my hands on the back of his neck. Once he was locked in place, I pounded him, while he bounced on my length. I did that for awhile before walking him over to the couch.

He was now facing me, sitting on the arm of the couch at a diagonal position. I leaned into him, kissing him. He stuck his fingers into my mouth and I sucked them. Then I left a trail of kisses from his neck, to his collarbone, his chest, down his stomach. I paused for a second when I was face to face with his dick but when looking at how fine he was, I proceeded. I wrapped my lips around it. He lifted his legs and I was able to see his pretty feet. I pulled him out my mouth and licked his cute little hole. Then I slid back into him, I grabbed his ankle and brought his feet up to my face. They were oily from whatever body cream he used, I could tell he got pedicures from how soft they felt. I started sucking on his toes while I slowly stroked him.

His head fell back. "Fuck Stony,"

He lifted himself from his stomach and started stroking that long, very important vein poking out the shaft. "You got a nigga fucked up," I looked into his eyes.

"I'm sorry," he whimpered.

I rested his leg on my shoulder. I wanted to play with his nipples, I twisted and pulled them and his moans echoed through the room. He started stroking himself faster as I did his ass. Okay, moment of truth. I felt pressure building up in my stomach. He had already came and upon seeing him in bliss, my shit erupted into him, I pulled out and placed it on him and it still was coming out. My toes curled, I leaned in to kiss him. I was seeing stars, I felt so weak. "It's been so fucking long!" I grunted into his ear, my body convulsing. He hurried and got to his knees, sucking me while I was extremely sensitive. I slapped his cheeks, turning them red. "You gon kill me,"

He stared up at me through his long eyelashes. I sat down on the couch and pulled him on top of me, he straddled me. I kissed him. "I didn't ask...I'm sorry."

"No need...if you couldn't tell...I wanted it." We both smiled. He was so beautiful, he looked exhausted. I kissed his smile.

"I'm not expecting anything...I know how this goes." I looked into his eyes, and it made me sad. Why was he so quick to agree to this being nothing?

"Hmm, and how does it go?"

He lowered his eyes. "Guys like you are just never looking for much...so I don't expect it. We link up, we fuck. We're both adults, so what's understood don't have to be explained."

I grabbed his face. "You invade my thoughts, my sleep, my fuckin peace."

"Your peace?"

I licked his nipples and he moaned. "I I...I'm sorry Stony."

"I don't need sorry, I need to know why you?" I nibbled and sucked on his nipple as his breath hitched. "Why you?"

"I don't know," he put his hand on my shoulder and I took it off to kiss his fingers and wrist.

"I got a feeling I will never know peace anymore if you ain't involved...and that scares me."

"I won't be a problem....I promise."

I smiled staring into his beautiful face. "You gon be the biggest one thus far."

************************
(If you get a request from an account called Whitfield Writers Contest, it's legit it's me)

It happened 🤭

Stony finally came😂😂😂😂

What will happen with these two now?

Like and comment

Thank you all for reading.