Chapter 14

Stony

"Anyone special in Stone West life? The ladies wanna know?" Stephen Colbert ask.

I smiled and palmed my face.

"Look at that smile as big as your face." I covered my mouth to laugh.

"What you want from me Stephen," I shrugged, thinking about my baby. Fuck yeah I have someone in my life and nobody y'all with not fucking with him. I wished I could say.

"Ooh," the audience said.

"Will we be seeing her anytime soon? Who is she is what want from you."

"I never confirmed Stephen,"

"You never denied it either. Which leaves us with our own assumptions and you know how we can be." He over his table pointing into the crowd. "These people will link you with everyone." The audience laughed and clapped.

"I'm personal about my life but what I can tell you is I will be ready for the fight next week against Timothy Long."

*****************

Jaylen

"Did he kinda just tell the world about you?" Aubrey smiled.

"Were we watching the same interview?" I walked away from the tv.

"Jaylen please okay...that man is smiling and blushing like that for one reason and it's you." Aubrey spread some photos all over the table. "Which one are we going with for Billie Eilish cover?"

 "Which one are we going with for Billie Eilish cover?"

"Her eyes are so damn pretty," I said.

Aubrey sat down on the desk. "Yeah, she is so nice too. It was fun interviewing her."

"It was." I pointed to the one with her long red nails. "This one."

"Okay, I will get this over to our editor." Aubrey collected all the photos and put them back in her folder. "I'm telling you, he low key claimed you Jaylen." She then walked out.

I sat back in my chair. He didn't, did he?

I'm not sure what I wanted out of this...whatever it is. All I know is he's been on my mind more than my job. It had been two weeks since we've seen each other because he's been traveling to speak at schools and doing a few talk shows. He texts me when he can but I wanna see his face, and ride it, and kiss it.

************

Stony

Just one more day and I would be holding him in my arms. I understand I have a job to do but man I wanna just be under him. I kept watching the video I recorded of us the last time we had sex. He was against it at first but I told him, I needed something to hold me until I could get the real thing. I had my AirPods in with the cover over my lap on the jet. I looked around and everyone was asleep. I put the blanket over my lap and decreased the brightness on my phone. I licked my hand and slid it inside my underwear, grabbing a hold of my partially erected dick.