Chapter 18

Stony

Last year I was undefeated, won every single fight. Now I wasn't able to walk to my mailbox without someone snapping a picture of me. So as you can imagine, I haven't seen Jaylen as much. I was comfortable with people I loved knowing, but after how my dad and brother reacted, I'm not so quick to tell the world.

The book release party was a private event, so no cameras besides the ones Johnnisha provided were allowed inside. Which is why I was able to move around freely with Jaylen. Jaylen wasn't the the type to pressure me about coming out, he understood it was something that I was working on. I wanted to for him and eventually I would for him.

"Hey, I'm gonna go before the sun comes up." I woke him with a kiss.

He yawned and stretched. "I don't want you to go," he whined, curling into me.

"I know and I don't want too but I wanna be out before anyone comes around lurking.

"Thank you for coming with me to the book release."

I smirked. "I had fun,"

"You kinda threw me off with the whole way that happened." He blushed.

"Make no mistake I ain't do that because knowing y'all did it turned me on...it was just a funny way to get you to admit. I could careless about all that. You just standing in front of me doing the bare minimum and my shit standing at full attention."

"Same." He covered his eyes.

"Yo lil nasty ass was turned on though, cheeks never been that wet." I pulled his hand from his eyes and kissed him.

"You make me do all that...I ain't never been this freaky...you be talking me through it...I see what them girls leave under your videos and pictures. They can keep dreaming."

I smiled. "You ain't havin it baby?"

"Never, you mine and imma be as nasty as you like."

"Good...I like you being a slut for only me." We laughed.

"My mom wanted to know if you were still able to come by and help her pack up Bensons stuff?" I no longer called him dad.

"I did agree to that huh?"

"You did and she misses you..."

"I will call her today. Still can't believe because she won't cut you off, he left."

"I wouldn't have believed it until the way he reacted about me coming out to them."

I kissed my teeth. "Well mama say she stickin beside you."

"She stickin beside you too...she said she love her bonus son."

"I love her too."

"Also, I made sure to take care of everyone's section for my fight tomorrow."

"You sure you don't mind Chace coming?"

"They wanted to see my fight while in town. He was nice and plus, I can't believe his best friend is Spencer Moore of Tampa Buccaneers." He did the mind blowing motion.

"You like it I love it."

He turned me around to look at my butt. "A nigga crazy for it."

"Bye boy."

********
Johnnisha continue interview with Carter a year and a half ago.

"Are you single?"

He smiled. "No,"

"Oh, and who is the lucky guy?"

"Aiden, he's a doctor."

"If you have to move on you might as well upgrade. Yes, boo....how did you both meet?"

"This story is hard to tell, but um...I went to get a prostrate exam,"

"Okay, you are so young. What prompted you to get one?"

"I just like to be on top of everything when it comes to my health..."

"Smart...you can go on."

"I'm sitting nervously on the bed thingy, I don't know what it's called. He walks in and I'm now even more nervous. Because he is so fine to me. He's a bit older, but I love a older man. He introduced himself and explained to me everything he would be doing and why. I'm asked to take off my pants and underwear." He smiled.

"Usually I would be eager to strip down for a man as handsome as him but after dating Damien, I understood it was okay to take things slowly. No one ever respected my body the way he did, he made me feel like it was a privilege for him to have me."

"That is so beautiful."

"I thank him for giving me that." He crossed his legs. "I was asked to lay down, in the fetal position and he started putting the gel on his fingers. He steps behind me and I feel him rolling the sheet up, and the cool air hits my ass, he places one hand on my lower back, he rubs the cool liquid over my hole."

"Now, I'm going to insert my finger." He says.

"I hadn't slept with anyone since Damien so as you maybe can imagine?"

My cheeks were burning with excitement. "I think I can imagine very well."

"The moment his fingers circled my hole, my dick jumped to attention. I tensed up."

"Just relax, you're doing fine." He said

"Then I feel a slight pressure and I know he's sliding his finger in, he pushes in and starts to move his finger around, pressing into my walls. By now I'm leaking precum, and the the worst thing ever happens." He covers his face.

"You accidentally moan?"

"Yes!" He laughs in a shy and adorable way. "I close my eyes and want to blow away because I'm so damn embarrassed."

He rubs my lower back. "It's natural, you're okay."

"The moment he's done I pull up my clothes immediately and keep my eyes down. I couldn't face this man, I was ready to go."

"He hands me a paper and tells me everything looks fine with me. I get up to leave but he kind reaches for my hand. I turn, a bit shocked because he is a doctor, and I'm sure this is inappropriate."

"This is completely against the rules and I could lose my license but is it possible I can have your number?"

"Look doc, this is not a good time for me...im not looking for anything serious."

"Take my number then...I can do it on your terms.."

I finally looked into his eyes. "Give me your phone."

"I called him the day I found out Chace and Damien were tying the knot...I was crying that entire morning. I ended up seeing an add about colon cancer and thought about my prostrate exam."

"You thought of him?" I smiled.

"Yes, and I called."

"The rest is history."

"Well, it's a bit more complicated than that."

"Meaning?"

"No love story is that easy...after everything I needed easy."

************

Like and comment.
Thank you !

**************