Chapter 5

Stony

I sat down on a the steps connected to the ring. I wiped my face with the towel around my neck. I was drenched in sweat and thirsty. I guzzled down the water in water bottle without breathing. My brother walked up to me pretending to box. "Sup boss, how I look out there?"

"Good and you put on that extra ten pounds and it shows."

"You thought about the double date with me, Trina and her friend visiting?"

"I don't like blind dates,"

"I can send you her Instagram, so you can see for yourself. If you take my word for it, she fine."

"Imma see," I wasn't trying to sit down with anyone right now. I don't care for that lovey dovey shit.

Aubrey: Just thought you should know the commercial drops today. We were thinking about meeting up at Jaylen's place to celebrate. I'll send you the address. Tonight at 7:00.

I read it but I didn't respond. I wasn't really tryna be at his spot like that. I respect what he was doing with his organization but...honestly I don't even know what I'm trying to say.

***************

I was standing outside his door with a bottle of Hennessy Paradis Cognac. Aubrey opened the door. "Heyyyy...you said you weren't coming." She hugged my neck and I definitely took the opportunity to hug her tiny waist, then ran my hands over her ass and cuffed her cheeks. "Oh," she jumped.

Hands above the waist young man," she pulled my hands up to her back.

"When you stop playin...I'm here."

"Right," she took my hand and pulled me towards the dining room. "Look who's here."

Everyone greeted me with hugs. Surprisingly, I didn't see Jaylen. "Where Jaylen?"

She smiled. "Looking for him?"

"What, no. I mean yeah, to say what's up. This is his house and I got this." I held up the box.

"Shit, the expensive stuff." I looked behind me to see him. "I ain't wanna get the cheap shit...this is a special occasion." I gave it to him.

"Preciate it."

I'm not sure if I was trippin but he looked nice in the blue and white outfit

I'm not sure if I was trippin but he looked nice in the blue and white outfit. Can you say a man look good in something? "I need to go outside for a second."

"Okay,"

I don't even let him finish, I walked quickly outside. I had to get my shit together, and the thing is I don't even know what's happening. After about ten minutes I heard someone come up behind me.

"I was about to come back in, just needed a few minutes. I get anxious around a lot of people."

"There's only ten people in there,"