Chapter 10

JayJay

There was no one inside but he didn't have to know that. I don't have time for him, or I don't wanna make time. He was about having people practically throwing themselves at his feet, he would have his choice at some of the most beautiful people. I was his fix now, but soon he'd lay eyes on someone else.
I can't do it.

Stony West: You being stupid
Stony West: dude must've did a real number on u

I didn't respond. Just read the messages.

Stony West: If I did something at least give me a chance to apologize...

There was nothing else for ten minutes. Then my phone vibrates again.

Stony West: Look..this all new to me and not just having sex with a man but how i feel about you
I never really gave a fuck
Imma leave you alone...I don't want to but shit, what can I do?
Goodnight..if you change yo mind or something please call me

After that he didn't say anything else.

********

Stony

"Yo head is not here," Kenny slapped both my cheeks. "You too far in the game to lose now."

"I'm alright!" I slapped his hands from my face.

"Well act like it because he should of been knocked out two rounds ago."

"You want the nigga knocked out?"

"It would be nice,"

I pushed in my mouth piece as soon as the bell dinged I hopped up swinging. I moved precisely, backing him into a corner and letting loose on him. I turned him every single way but loose. He moved around like a flimsy tree, blowing in the wind. When I backed up he fell backwards into the ropes, slowly sliding down.

The ref lifted my arm to say I won but I didn't even care. I declined the interview. I started towards the back. Kenny was on my heels. "You think all these people came out here to see you behave like this?"

"I didn't have shit to say."

"Suck it up Stony," he paced the room as someone removed my gloves.

"Everything good bro?" Keem asked.

"I won the fight, damn what y'all want from me?"

"To know you okay." Keem responded.

"Do it matter? Does it ever matter if I'm okay?" I stood up. "Fuck no, people just don't really consider how I feel."

"This about this chick you talking to?"

"Never stressed about no bitch and I ain't about to start now." I put on a t-shirt and some shorts and left.

I checked my phone, messages from everyone but his ass. I threw that shit into my car and it landed in my backseat on the floor. I drove to my place blasting 'Posed to be in love' by Kevin Gates my Bluetooth automatically connected.

"Blowin up the phone, know he see me callin him
I whip up in the driveway, he done packed up all my stuff. And I'm like what the fuck, can't even talk to him. I ain't gon' lie this ass good, it make me feel like stalkin him. We supposed to be in love, we supposed to be in love. We supposed to be in love, 'til it ain't no breakin' up...

I sing along loudly to the song, switching in and out of lanes. I understand what Kevin was on when he made this song, minus the love part. I had to calm down some though. Once I got home I left my phone in the car. I took a shower, ate some leftovers and laid in my bed. Nigga got my head gone. "Fuck!"