Epilogue

Stony

"You get ten minutes and that's it." Detective Bryant taps on the door and they bring my dad in the interrogation room.

They shoved him down into the chair. "Take it easy." He yells at the cops. Then he looks at me. "Must feel good to me in here."

"You where you deserve to be but I ain't jumping for joy about it...the shit you did was low even for you."

"Just tried bringing you back to the light..."

"You tried ruining my life, but God ain't allow it." I had my championship belt over my shoulder. "Made $20 million dollars from that fight."

He laughed. "You think God is looking out for you? You ain't even getting through the gate."

"and you are for what you been doing to me?"

He shrugged. "You all out in the open with it now..just an abomination."

"It really hurts to hear you speak about me like this.."

"I love you son but you looking so foolish and lost out here...that boy leading you both directly to the fiery pits of hell...I don't want you to burn for eternity."

I took a box out my pockets and slammed it on the table.

"What's that?"

I opened it and smiled as his face turned colors. "You wouldn't."

"I would and I'm going to. I'm putting a quarter of a million dollars on his ring finger."

He stood up. "You better not give that man my last name, you better not, you hear me!!!!"

"Jaylen will become a West and there's not a damn thing you can do about it...I love him and I'm going to spend this life and the next one with him, wherever it is that may be."

"Stony! Stony!" The cops came in to restrain him.

"You could never keep a real nigga down. Don't drop that soap." I threw up the deuces.

*******

"Man I wish I could of saw his stupid face. Seeing the belt made him that mad?" Jaylen picked up envelope Aubrey dropped off.

"What's that?" I pretended not to know.

"Aubrey said it was urgent." The doorbell rung. 

"I'll get it." I ran to the door.

When I opened the door I put my finger to my mouth. "He's just now opening the envelope." I whispered. I told everyone to come in and be extremely quiet.

I walked back into the living room and he was covering his face crying. "Stony,"

I kneeled down in front of him on the couch. The pictures were spread out on the coffee table of all our friends in family, doing a photoshoot. Everyone helped hold up signs saying "Will You Marry Me?"

"I told you a while ago my heart was yours if you wanted it but now I'm asking can you keep it forever? Like, I never want it back."

"I don't ever want to give it back."

"Jaylen will you be my Mr. West?"

"Yes!"

My lips crashed into his and everyone poured into the living room clapping and screaming for us. Jaylen jumped. "How the hell all y'all got here?" He was wiping his eyes.

"Your fiancé did all this." Aubrey hugged me, then my parents, aunties, uncles, Mrs. Serena, Spencer, Chace, Khi, Damien, Carter and people from my job.

I took a seat on the couch and pulled him in my lap. I pulled his face towards mine. "I love you you."

"Love you too."

"Now you stuck with me for real.."

"Good."

"Wanna go in the back and celebrate real quick?"

"Yes, but I also wanna talk with everyone for a little." He rested his forehead against mine.

We looked up and saw Carter, Chace and Damien hugged up. "Guess it's official." He said.

"Guess so,"

"This will be interesting."

"Yep."

********************

Did it bring you joy knowing Benson it's going insane knowing Jaylen will be a West 😂😂😂

Stony putting a $250,000 ring on his finger. Whew 😰

••••••••••••••••
Carters story will be next just breathe 😂

Stony and Jaylen have come to an end! You all know I will to surprise you all and have these characters pop up in each others stories. You'll hear from them again.

Let's see how this poly relationship works out or doesn't.

Like and comment

Thank you all for continuing to follow the journey of all these characters.