Chapter 15

Jaylen

"Sir you can't just walk back there, you have to make.."

Stony stormed into my office ignoring my assistant. His face fell into the crook of my neck and he held on to me. I hugged him back. "Mya it's fine...send all my calls to voicemail and cancel my next appointment."

"Okay,"

"Thank you." I took his hand and lead him to the quiet room and locked the door. I put my hands on his face and lifted it. "Keem knows don't he?"

He nodded, tears on the verge of falling if he blinked his eyes, which he did. I caught the tears with my thumbs and wiped them. "He hates me.."

"No he does not...who could hate you?" I kissed his lips. "Impossible.." he tried to smile.

"I always looked up to him...cause he's my big brother. I loved making him proud, but he think I'm nasty."

"He will come around Stony...he was probably not expecting this and to find out by seeing the video... it was just a lot to take in."

"You told me not to record that video...I should listen to you more."

I laughed a little. "That I can't disagree with."

"They not gon make this easy for us..this world ain't...I would give up all this shit if it means we can be together in peace."

Whew! This man is just, just...lord give me strength. "I would never want you to give up everything for little old me."

"I didn't mean to bust into your workplace like this,"

I put my finger to his lips. "I wasn't doing anything."

"Think I can rest here until you get off? I just wanna be close to you."

"Yes, we have some covers and pillows, sometimes people take naps on their breaks or if they don't feel good." I took a cover and pillow from the cabinet. I handed it to him. He sat down on the sofa and pulled me on his lap. "My heart,"

"What about it?" I wasn't following him.

"that shit yours if you want it." He looked in my eyes.

I stopped breathing for a second or I didn't remember how. "You love me?" I had to be sure it's what he meant.

He nodded. "Very fuckin much,"

I swung my leg over him to straddle him. "I want it,"

"Just promise me you gon keep that shit safe...I'm the only owner it ever knew....never trusted nobody else with it."

I pulled his face to me. "I love you too."

"Don't just say it cause I did, I'm being so serious baby,"

"Stony West...I love you too and imma keep it in the very best care."

*******************

When we were finally at my place, he ate and went straight to sleep. So I cleaned my place and listened  to music. I put his clothes from on the road in the washing machine. I poured me a cup of brown and relaxed in the bed beside him, watching 'Raising Kanan" I can't believe they let Ronnie crazy ass take out a real nigga like Unique. His fine ass.

After watching a few videos on tiktok I went to sleep, spooning him.

***********

Stony

I was woken up by Jaylen. "Your phone has been going off every couple minutes. He handed it to me.

The first thing I saw was a text from my mom saying call her immediately. Great, he ran right over there and told her.

Dad: please tell me it's not true.  It no son of mine.

He told our dad?

Kenny: Training is cancelled today. Just take this day to relax. Love you man.

I dropped the phone on the bed. "He told our parents."

"What? It was his secret to tell,"

"This man really ran over there and told our parents like a damn kid." I snatched the cover off me.

"What are you doing?"

"Imma go whoop his ass." He put on a clean outfit I had folded on the dresser. "Thank you for washing these."

"You not going to fight him...you know it won't be a fair fight,"

"His crooked hand ass should a thought about that before he ran to my parents like the bitch nigga he is."

Jaylen covered him mouth. "I can't believe you said that?"

"Believe it," he leaned down and kissed me. He followed me to the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator.

I saw the worry on his face. "It will be good aaight?"

"I just think you have a bunch of emotions happening right now and was hoping you'd just lay in bed with me all day."

I walked over to him. "I have to face them and I'll pack a bag and spend all week with you."

"I know you have to face them. I just want them to be nice about it."

I put him on the counter. "Lil ass briefs," I caressed the top of his dick, bringing him to life.

"Don't get him all excited just for you to leave...it's been two weeks."

I pulled it out and licked from the base to the tip, sucking on his mushroom head. "Stony, don't tease me...you can't leave me like this."

I worked my mouth down his shaft and back up. He opened his legs more, scooting to the edge. I rubbed his stomach and chest. "Yeah," I put his legs on my shoulders, still keeping him buried in my mouth. He now pulling my hair, validating that I was satisfying him. I rubbed all over his body, I missed it. I wanted to be inside of him, watching him roll his hips into my face. I could picture him on top of me.  But I had to go get things straightened out with my family. Jaylen was staying in my life and it wasn't up for debate. I saw the crease in the eyebrows and that mouth open, he was about to climax. So I started using my hand to add pressure, his hips bucked as he started squirting into my mouth. I swallowed.

He collapsed on the counter. "Whew...top tier as always."

I watched him lying their looking so sexy catching his breath. I kissed his knee. "I'll be back to pick up from here."

He lifted up on his elbows. "If you need reinforcements, call me."

I smiled. "Got it,"

*****************

Stony said he love Jaylen?

Do they have sex a lot 😂

Who had the best sex in your opinion out of all my books 😏

Can you believe Keem told the mom and dad?

Is it about to go down at his parents house?