6

☆ 6. Chapter 6【Revision】font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 6 [Repair]

Because the project was in a hurry, 404 started the decoration work that evening.

Naturally, the dog can no longer stay here.

Fortunately, there are many rental houses in the community. Many homeowners simply decorate their houses and then rent them out. In urban areas, such rental houses are very popular.

Yu Xue rented a fully furnished room in Building 5 nearby, and took the dog there that night.

In the evening, she went to the mall and bought a bunch of daily necessities and an electric stew pot.

She felt that the reason why she ate so much now must be because her metabolism was too fast during the body transformation period and she lacked energy and nutrients, so she decided to stew an old hen or something for herself every day to replenish her body.

When I returned to the rental house, I stewed the chicken first, then cleaned the house, arranged the daily necessities, made the bed, took a shower, and took out the clothes washed by the washing machine to dry on the balcony.

After a lot of work, the chicken is almost ready.

And the takeaway ordered by Yu Xue also arrived.

Grilled skewers, grilled pig's trotters, sizzling tofu, milk tea, wolf-toothed potatoes, fruits, desserts...the entire coffee table was filled, and then the entire electric stew pot was brought up, with the aroma of various snacks and old hen mushroom soup. The aroma of it fills the whole house, and when paired with a bowl of white rice, it’s just one word, refreshing!

Laifu sniffed the smell of delicious food, crawled out of the kennel, and followed Yu Xue around. He barked non-stop and swung his tail like a hot wheel.

Before adding salt to the chicken soup, Yu Xue tore off a chicken leg and put it in Laifu's bowl.

Then Yu Xue lay on the coffee table and slurped, while Laifu squatted under the coffee table and slurped.

For a moment, there was only the sound of a man and a dog cooking.

"Wow! It's delicious!"

"Woof! Woof woof!"

"I still want to eat. Come on, I'll give you another bone."

By the end of the meal, Yu Xue was no longer so hungry. While tasting the delicious food, he studied the leaf on his finger.

Compared with the afternoon, this leaf seems to be larger and greener.

Yu Xue's thoughts moved, and the leaves swayed.

Her eyes lit up: "Grow! Grow!"

She was exerting almost all her strength. The stem of the leaf had indeed become longer, and the whole plant had grown to five or six centimeters. Yu Xue tried to control this thing. The nearest sizzling tofu.

The leaves touched the tofu tremblingly, dug out a little of the tofu like a spoon, and then brought it back tremblingly.

Then, it all went away halfway.

There was some sweat on Yu Xue's forehead and she felt a little dizzy.

How can I describe this feeling? It's like your whole leg is numb. Looking at your toes, you know that you can control the movement of your toes, but no matter how you gnash your teeth and use all your muscles to exert force, your toes are still there. He could only move awkwardly twice.