End

☆ 75. Chapter 71 Extra 1·Building a small villafont record

Previous chapter table of contents

Chapter 71 Extra 1: Building a small villa

In November, the weather that has been hot for several months finally began to cool down, and the warehouse area in Duoduo Park was finally built. In a quiet night, Yu Xue and Duoduo secretly completed it move place.

The warehouse area is surrounded by a circle of warehouses, and many plants are planted here and there.

There are two-meter-high corns that were directly transplanted, there are dense and tall blueberry trees, there are peas climbing all over the fence, and there are large green loofah trellises.

In short, never plant flowers and plants that are of no use but only edible ones.

Composed of these plants and warehouse houses, the entire warehouse area is like a maze. As long as someone walks deeper, he will definitely lose his way. People only know that Yu Xue has made his home here, and unless there is an airplane Looking down from the sky, no one would know otherwise, but there is an open space in the center of the warehouse district.

It is said to be an open space, but in fact, there is Yu Xue's house and a large vegetable garden here, but others cannot see it.

As soon as the house moved here, Duoduo immediately expanded the vegetable garden several times, and the whole yard instantly became more luxurious.

However, facing the new land, Yu Xue was not in a hurry to plant anything, and she did not plan to plant anything more. Anyway, it was enough to ask people to plant some in the plantation for whatever she wanted to eat. She even wanted to build a small garden in the yard. villa.

"I've wanted to build a small villa for a long time, but the land has never been enough. Now I finally have the conditions. Don't you think our current house is too small?"

Yu Xue said to Duoduo, who was lying on the rocking chair.

Duoduo was wearing a snow-white shirt, lying under the cucumber stand - oh, the cucumbers had been picked for a month or two, and with twice the growth rate, they were finally out of season. The cucumber vines began to age, and the cucumber leaves turned yellow in large areas, so The cucumber vines were pulled out, and the watermelon vines were also pulled out after picking the watermelons. The grape seedlings happened to be growing well, so they were transplanted over, and this trellis became a grape trellis.

On the shelf, the grape leaves are still a little sparse, and the grapes are still missing, but lying on the grape shelf is still very cool and comfortable.

Duoduo's eyes were gently closed, and his slender legs were resting casually on the retractable foot plate under the rocking chair. His body was rocking back and forth gently with the rocking chair. He was covered with a thin quilt, and the sunlight and stars fell on him in pieces, bright and flawless. Her face looked like a sleeping beauty about to wake up.

Yu Xue was dumbfounded.

With this picture, she can eat two more bowls of rice.

The beauty is really eye-catching!

Duoduo opened her eyes and glanced at those narrow eyes. Yu Xue suddenly woke up, and then all her emotions turned into deep envy.

She has a lot of things to do outside every day, and every time she comes back, Duoduo behaves like a leisurely and contented retired cadre, which simply attracts hatred.

She quickly lay down on her varnished solid wood rocking chair, and with a slight exertion, the rocking chair began to rock back and forth.

While shaking, she sighed. This chair was so comfortable to sit on, cool, and well designed with curves that were particularly ergonomic. While asking Duoduo: "Is it possible to build a small villa?"