36

☆ 40. Chapter 36font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36

Yu Xue didn’t speak for a while.

She discovered that she had a very serious problem in the past, which was to generalize and characterize an entire group because of a few people.

Every group has good people and bad people. She cannot feel that there are annoying people everywhere just because the bad people jump high and the good people have a low sense of existence.

Team Wei went on to say: "It's your freedom to want to raise a dog, and there's nothing wrong with it. But if you do that in front of others, it will only irritate those who don't have enough to eat. No matter which group you are in, what you do today, It will cause conflicts."

You can't single out those bad people in person, then say that this group of people are all such people, and then sentence them to death.

Yu Xue was speechless.

"Captain Wei's words are too absolute!" came a hearty and laughing voice, and then a beautiful woman walked in and said to Yu Xue with a smile, "Don't listen to him, as long as you have two things, don't say If you have a dog in front of people, even if you have a food pail, no one would dare to fart."

Behind her was a Dutch piglet, which was humming. She lowered her head and fed the piglet a handful of snacks, and smiled again. He said to Yu Xue: "My pig is very good at eating. It can eat better than three grown men, but no one dares to make irresponsible remarks in front of me. It's because I have those two things. Do you know what they are?" "

Yu Xue looked at her: "Strength?"

The woman laughed so hard she said, "That's wrong, it's status and power!"

Yu Xue frowned slightly, status? that power?

"There are so many powerful people in this world, but not everyone can be respected. If you are very powerful, but you are willing to be a coward, then people will look down on you and order you around as a matter of course. Oh, I'm not right. It's disrespectful to the sages, but people nowadays are not as simple as before."

The woman said: "And if you have strength but always keep a low profile, others will also not take you seriously, or they will respect you in front of you, but behind your back. There are discussions and even calculations."

Yu Xue was silent. She had obtained the right to live alone in Fu'an Community before, which could be regarded as a show of strength, but she did not get much respect, otherwise there would be no neighbors who deceived her into becoming a floor leader. , there will be no such thing as Yu Weishan coming to visit.

And this is directly related to her staying behind closed doors.

"Only this status and power are the most real."

"Status is to be superior to others, and power is to have the ability to influence the interests of others. When you are one level higher than others and control the interests of others, you can be pampered or bossy. Okay, others will take it for granted, respect and fear you, and be attentive to you."

Captain Wei frowned and interrupted the woman: "What nonsense are you talking about? You go around brainwashing people every day, and good people will be led astray by you. ."

The woman rolled her eyes: "Am I right? Why do people listen to you? Isn't it because you have these two things? Otherwise, it could be because you are particularly responsible and people are grateful to you?"