63

☆ 67. Chapter 63font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 63

Yu Xue was talking to Duoduo when she suddenly felt a strong sense of being spied on.

She immediately lowered her eyebrows and looked somewhere in the distance.

There is a small hillside, seven or eight hundred meters away from here. There is a refugee camp on the hillside.

Where does the sense of voyeurism come from?

Yu Xue has excellent eyesight and can see the activities of people on the hillside. No one is staring here. So what's going on with that feeling of being spied on?

"What's wrong?" the person next to him asked.

Yu Xue asked: "Do you feel that someone is staring at us?" The

handsome man also looked towards the hillside, and then his eyebrows moved.

In that dilapidated tent, the paparazzi suddenly put down his camera, feeling frightened and gasping for air.

What's going on with this feeling? It was so scary, as if I was being targeted by something particularly terrifying.

He looked at the photos in the camera. Although he wanted to continue taking pictures, he really didn't have the courage.

He quickly packed his things and left this place after a while. It was so scary.

Yu Xue felt that the sense of being spied on disappeared. She looked at the person next to her: "What did you do?"

He was innocent: "Probably, maybe, just to scare the other person."

Yu Xue: "..."

across the screen Can you be scared from such a long distance?

Okay, since the other party was scared, she wouldn't pursue the peeping guy.

That evening, another wave of new refugees came to District 17 and found an open space to set up camp. Moreover, another wave of refugee orphans came to Duoduo Shelter to seek shelter, many of whom were admitted.

Yu Xue thought about it for a moment and then left the people behind. Anyway, she didn't mind that there were too many people now.

However, she felt a sense of urgency and immediately went out to find connections, preparing to buy a few more large open spaces in District 17.

At night, she was not in the small courtyard. Without her owner, the small courtyard seemed particularly deserted and frighteningly quiet.

Even the lush crops in the yard seemed to have lost some of their vitality, becoming so lush and desolate.

Even the two big pigs that were about to grow up and a group of chickens and ducks no longer exchanged, and they stayed quietly and honestly hiding in their nests.

They quietly looked in the direction of the house. In that house, the pigs/chickens/ducks were very scared!

In the room, a black flame was burning, and it was more fierce than the previous days. In other words, the black fire was burning more fiercely day by day.

The green figure had his eyes closed, almost surrounded by a ball of flames. His eyes were tightly closed, and even though he was green, his sword eyebrows still looked clear and slightly frowned. Although he was suffering from unspeakable pain, he did not lose his composure.