43

☆ 47. Chapter 43font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 43

After the group picked up the car, under the leadership of Fang Biao, they headed towards their destination tonight.

This is a small, single-family courtyard with three floors and many rooms. People each choose a room to rest in.

Nowadays, housing in the base is tight. Many old houses have been demolished and rebuilt, and they have to be built higher up. A three-story courtyard like this is relatively rare.

Especially here is the seventh district. Generally speaking, the public security here is relatively good, various supporting facilities are relatively complete, and the housing prices are among the highest among all administrative districts. Small courtyards here are even more rare.

Fang Biao also proudly introduced: "The sewage pipes in this yard have been redesigned. The sewage tanks and septic tanks are built behind the house. Special people will clean them every day, so the toilets, wash basins, etc. , can be used normally."

Gu Qing was horrified: "Then the flush toilets in other houses cannot be used?" "

Most of them have been demolished. Septic tanks are very dangerous, and many mutated bugs can easily breed if you are not careful. After several septic tank explosions in the base, I became extra careful about this. So I either used an ordinary toilet or went to a public toilet to solve the problem. There are public toilets everywhere now, and the septic tanks there are cleaned three times a day, which is very safe. "Yes."

Fang Biao said, "It's also very dangerous in the sewers, so the original sewers in the base were filled up and blocked."

Gu Qing's mouth twitched, she couldn't use the toilet, and those days were unimaginable.

Yu Xue asked: "There is no sewer, what should we do on rainy days?"

Fang Biao said: "New rainwater pipes have been laid in some places. There are rainwater pipes underground in the seventh district, and they will not be flooded even on rainy days."

Fishing Net Jun Songqing suddenly asked: "The rainwater pipes and the sewage pipes seem to be two systems, right?" "

Yes, there are no sewage pipes in the base. If the house has been renovated and you have built an independent sewage tank by yourself, then please It only takes a dedicated person to clean it every day, and the impact on your life is not big. If the house you live in does not have an independent sewage tank, it will be more troublesome. You have to collect domestic sewage yourself and empty it into the sewage tank. There is a sewage tank at regular intervals on the street. Just like the trash cans before the apocalypse."

Fang Biao said helplessly, "There's nothing we can do about it. Many bugs, rats and the like will come up along the sewers. The more underground pipes there are, the more dangerous they will be."

People looked at each other in confusion. Life is not very convenient either.

Yu Xue also frowned. When she was in Fu'an Community, because many people's sewers were blocked, she had to carry the domestic sewage downstairs and pour it out. Not to mention it was a lot of trouble. Fortunately, the building she was in was only six stories high, so there was no Block it up.

She said: "It's okay, I'll just live in a renovated house from now on."

People think the same thing. As long as they have money, they can just rent a renovated house, or buy a house and renovate it by yourself.