11

☆ 11. Chapter 11font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 11

Two days later, everything Yu Xue bought online arrived.

In the evening, she waited until it was dead of night to move heavy and bulky items such as shelves and vegetable baskets onto the small trailer, and pulled them to 404 little by little.

Inside 404, there are no curtains covering the windows on all four sides, and there are high-rise buildings all around. Standing in other buildings, you can see everything clearly.

So Yu Xue didn't turn on the lights and dragged the things into the land outside the balcony - because this place is just for growing melons and vegetables for the time being, Yu Xue now calls it "Duoduo Vegetable Garden".

It was night at this time, and it was naturally night in Duoduo's vegetable garden. If it was in shielding mode, when you looked up, you would only see darkness all around.

And if it is in open mode, you can see the night sky when you raise your head, and you can clearly see the surrounding buildings and the movement in the community below, but other people will never be able to see or touch this place. of.

At this time, Yu Xue asked Duoduo to stay in the open mode, using the street lights in the community to turn on another light and unpack the boxes under the light.

First, take out a box of vegetable baskets, fold the carton, put it under your buttocks, and then use a small shovel to dig soil into the vegetable baskets.

Dig a pot, use a small rake to rake the soil loosely and evenly, and then bury the germinated vegetable seeds one by one into the soil for planting or seedling raising.

For example, watermelons need to be cultivated first and then transplanted into the ground.

Now that the 404-mile waterway has been completed, water comes when you turn on the faucet. Yu Xue fills the watering can with water, wets the soil, and finally puts a label on the outside of the vegetable basket, writing the basket number, crop name, and planting time, and then record it in the planting plan book, and then one pot is completed.

Set aside and move on to the next pot.

In the end, more than thirty pots were planted.

Then Yu Xue took out the shelves and started assembling them.

This shelf has four levels and is two meters high. It is not difficult to assemble. After assembly, put the vegetable baskets on it. Four can be placed on one layer. Two shelves can solve all the vegetable baskets.

In this way, Yu Xue came here every night to take care of the vegetables and fruits, and continued to go out during the day to study at the driving school and look for mutant plants.

A few days later, the watermelon seedlings grew, and Yu Xue transplanted them to the ground. The vegetables in the vegetable baskets also sprouted seedlings. Yu Xue divided them into pots, and reasonably controlled the spacing between the seedlings, resulting in an extra ten. A few pots came out and a third shelf was built to hold these vegetable baskets.

During the day, fruits and vegetables can enjoy the sunshine and thrive in this undisturbed land.

Time rushes into May.

As the temperature gets hotter, more and more people are starting to wear singlets, and some brave people are even wearing short-sleeves.

Yu Xue became anxious because she tried everything but still couldn't get the vine back into her body. Now the vine has not become thicker, but it has grown a new vine!