25

☆ 28. Chapter 25font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 25:

After being called for the third time, Little Thorny Vine finally realized that someone was calling her.

It turned its "head" to look over.

Someone you don't know.

Well, it suddenly occurred to him that his master had told him not to follow people foolishly.

It looked at the stranger from head to toe, then coiled itself back on the trunk with disdain.

A smelly guy can't compare to the smell of his owner, so he won't go with him.

The captain of the rescue team felt like he was being scrutinized and disliked.

He looked at himself and saw that there was nothing wrong with him. Seeing that the vines had no intention of attacking him, he couldn't help but take two steps closer: "I am from the municipal rescue team. My name is Dong Mian. Can you understand me?" If so?"

The little thorn vine coiled lazily, turning its leaves perpendicular to the sun's rays to maximize the illumination area. This is how the owner adjusted the panels that generate electricity and electricity.

When it is illuminated by the sun, it becomes brighter at night, and it also wants to turn into a luminous vine.

"I have observed that you have saved many people. You are very friendly to humans. Are you here to protect the people in Fu'an Community?"

Dong Mian continued speaking, feeling as if he was mentally ill. A plant talks a lot.

"Do you want to help more people?"

The little thorn vine shook its leaves. Why does it want to help more people? Give money? In charge of food?

Dong Mian was overjoyed and finally responded. When it came to helping more people, he responded. This vine really wanted to help humans!

But Little Thorny Vine was thinking about when it would get dark. It had been all day and she was hungry.

It shook its leaves, wanting to see the crystal nucleus it got to satisfy its craving. It was a red crystal nucleus, but this was the first time it had obtained a crystal nucleus on its own, so it was reluctant to eat it and wanted to show it to its owner.

As a result, the blade did not catch and the crystal core fell.

The crystal core rolled to Dong Mian's feet. Dong Mian took a look, wasn't this a fire crystal core?

Dong Mian picked up the crystal core: "This is you..."

A thin vine stretched out, and the leaves on the vine were like a hand. It snatched the crystal core back with a lightning speed, and then The thorn vine released itself from the big tree where it was living, and quickly ran into the grass. Its body became thinner and smaller, and it swam away like a snake.

The speed was so fast that Dong Mian couldn't keep up.

Dong Mian was stunned. This vine could actually change in size. Isn't it too magical?

But the point is - "Don't leave, I don't want to steal your crystal core!"

Yu Xue waited until dark and immediately went out to find Little Thorn Vine.

After exiting the back door of the community, I found it quickly.

In fact, Little Thorny Vine had been waiting here for a long time. When he saw Yu Xue coming out, he came out of the bush where he was hiding and shook his head at Yu Xue.