33

☆ 37. Chapter 33font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 33

If you asked Yu Xue when she was happiest, it would definitely be when she came home tired and hungry after working outside for so long, and found that someone had prepared a lot of delicious food for herself, and she could eat it right away when she sat down. .

It was at this moment that she suddenly understood why some men were so obsessed with keeping their wives and children on the hot bed. Children aside, having a wife waiting for you at home and having something to eat when you get home feels really good.

Yu Xue hugged Duoduo and rubbed her, then jumped up: "I'm going to take a bath first, and then come over to eat." The

adult version of Duoduo stopped her from getting cold water and said to her: "I'll heat it up for you." Water, use hot water for washing."

...How considerate!

It was indeed a bit cold in the middle of the night, and Yu Xue was soaked in the rain and sweating outside, so she really wanted to take a hot bath.

Duoduo boiled a large pot of hot water for her, and filled all the hot water kettles at home with hot water. Mixing these with cold water can make a large bucket.

Yu Xue took a comfortable bath, came out with her wet hair disheveled, drank half a pot of pumpkin rice cereal in one gulp, stuffed a hot bean paste bun into her mouth, padded her stomach, and then slowly I wiped my hair and sat down to drink porridge.

Duoduo's craftsmanship is as good as ever, and it's the kind of delicious and standard food made strictly according to the menu.

The shredded chicken is shredded and stewed until soft, but the preserved eggs are still chewy. The rice porridge is thick and delicate, fragrant and slightly salty. If you can sprinkle some chopped green onion, it will be even more beautiful and delicious.

But there seems to be no onions at home.

The steak was also fried better than hers, with a perfect caramel layer, perfect color, rich aroma, but still tender inside. It must be that the heat was well controlled, and after frying, the meat was wrapped in tin foil. However, the steak is very juicy inside.

Unlike Yu Xue, the steak is thrown into the pot, fried over high heat and then eaten immediately.

Yu Xue basically ate all the food prepared by Duoduo, filling her stomach with satisfaction, and sat there eating fruits.

The fruits that are not easy to store have already been eaten, so Duoduo cut half a melon and half a pineapple for her. They were sour, sweet and refreshing, and they tasted crunchy.

She ate while digesting the food in her stomach. She ate a little too much and felt a little full.

With nothing to do, she went over to look at the freezer.

It's been almost a month, and she has eaten a little and a half of this freezer. She sorted it out, pork belongs to pork, bones belong to bones, chicken belongs to chicken, duck belongs to duck, as well as beef, beef bones, dried fish, Ice cream, frozen steamed buns, dumplings, hand cakes, etc. Then she found a few frozen fish heads.

She calculated on her fingers that she could probably eat these things for a month. If she saved a little, she could eat them for longer.

She thought that she would save some money, but when she saw the fish head, she took one out and put it in the refrigerator to defrost: "Let's have fish head and tofu soup tomorrow." She ate