58

☆ 62. Chapter 58font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 58

When the curtains were blown up by the strong wind, the four people in the living room and Kieran sitting aside suddenly tensed up.

coming! coming!

he came!

But they saw no one or anything, they only heard this cold and mocking voice.

Qin Ran looked around in surprise and nervousness, trying to find out where the sound came from. At the same time, he was shocked. Didn't they say that the guardian spirit of their Qin family was a child?

But why does this sound like the voice of an adult man?

The four people from the direct branch were not surprised. As the direct branch, they knew a little more than the side branches, so they knew that the guardian spirit had two states: juvenile and adult.

However, they have also been taught that guardian spirits in their childhood state are harmless, while guardian spirits in their adult state are capable of hurting people and have a sharper and colder personality.

And now, it is the guardian spirit in adult form that comes!

And judging by the meaning behind his words, was he actually cursing the Qin family to death? This hostility is obviously not small.

The four of them became nervous, secretly clenching their weapons, their hearts beating loudly.

The wind swirled in the living room, and the curtains were pulled loudly. The dim moonlight shone in from the outside and hit people's faces, making the faces with old faces look increasingly bleak.

The eldest uncle of the Qin family was the first to calm down, his face fell, he held the box in his hand and said solemnly: "Back then, my ancestor of the Qin family was kind to you, but you cursed our Qin family to cut off all descendants. This is you." Do you want to repay your kindness?"

"Haha." The voice chuckled, "Repay your kindness? How many years have you lived? Do you know what happened back then? Were you there? Do you understand every detail? ?"

Uncle Qin's face was ugly, he felt an invisible pressure, his legs seemed to become very heavy, and big beads of sweat appeared on his forehead, and he said with difficulty: "There are notes from ancestors in the clan." "

So , you are just hearsay."

The voice suddenly turned cold, "Since you don't know anything, don't open your mouth and keep talking about those years. Even if the Qin family had friendship with me back then, that person was not you, and I have protected you for so many years. You, the Qin family, have done your best to be benevolent and righteous."

Several people in the Qin family were anxious, as expected, this thing wanted to cut off their relationship with them!

Uncle Qin said: "But there is still a contract between us."

"Oh, I forgot about this matter."

After hearing this, Uncle Qin seemed to have room for negotiation, relaxed, and said: "You If you are dissatisfied with us, you can raise it. We who are juniors can just change it. You suddenly left without saying goodbye. We were caught off guard and very embarrassed." The

voice sneered: "You are greedy and unscrupulous, and you still think that I am I'll give you the bottom line, in the end, it's all my fault!"

Uncle Qin choked and said, "If we want to maintain the prosperity of a family, we can't be pure, kind and harmless. This society is complicated, and sometimes it's not what we want. It harms people, but social rules force us to do some ruthless things."