44

☆ 48. Chapter 44font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 44

Because of the greeting from above, and because what Yu Xue wanted to do in District 17 was strongly advocated by the base, Yu Xue’s purchase of the land went smoothly. After visiting the site several times, it was quickly finalized. Come down.

The area she bought was large enough, and even though the price was very low, the total price was still a large sum of money.

Fortunately, she got a lot of supplies in City I, especially crystal cores, which was really a lot.

The crystal cores in K City are mainly in the hands of the government. There are very few crystal cores circulating on the market, but there are not many people with superpowers, so the price of the crystal cores is very high.

If you sell it on the exchange market, the first-level crystal core can be sold for 50 to 100 yuan, depending on the quality, the second-level crystal core can be sold for 100 to 1,000 yuan, and the third-level crystal core can be sold for 1,000 to 10,000 yuan. wait.

Once the crystal core reaches level 4, there is no certainty. Especially if you meet a good buyer, it may be sold for a sky-high price.

Because there is a bottleneck in the upgrading of superpowers. If a second-level superpower wants to upgrade to level three, he needs to absorb third-level crystal cores to break through this bottleneck. It is even more difficult to upgrade from level three to level four, which may require many four-level crystals. Level crystal nuclei may not be able to break through.

People with supernatural abilities are below the third level, which means their abilities are slightly stronger. When they reach the fourth level, they have a qualitative leap from ordinary people.

Yu Xue is different from ordinary superpowers. She has no bottlenecks, so she has no need for high-grade crystal cores. Through Fang Biao's introduction, she sold a fourth-level crystal core and several excellent quality third-level crystal cores. , suddenly there was not only money to buy the land, but also funds for subsequent construction.

After finalizing the land contract, Yu Xue was about to start construction. She left this matter to Fang Biao. Fang Biao was so happy that he quickly called a construction team for her.

Among the land Yu Xue bought, more than ten acres were relatively flat, and she planned to build a shelter on it.

Since it is used for residential use, according to the standards of the base, it is necessary to dig down one to three meters and then fill it with foundation materials to prevent the invasion of mutant plants. Only on this can a house be built.

Yu Xue asked Xiao Zhao to run errands for her and went to the market to compare several foundation materials. This material was developed by the research institute. The prices vary and the effects are also uneven. Yu Xue is not worried about mutant plants. Invasion, so I chose a cheaper one.

"How many materials are needed? You communicate with the construction team. You will be responsible for other building materials. If the money is not enough, just tell me. I will leave it to you to follow up on the shelter project. Can you do it? ?"

Yu Xue asked Xiao Zhao. Xiao Zhao was very excited and raised his head and promised that he would do a good job.

He was originally worried that the team would disband after arriving at the base, but now that Yu Xue could still use him, he was very happy and determined to do a good job and follow Yu Xue from now on.