13

☆ 13. Chapter 13【Revision】font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 13 [Revision]

People nowadays are really afraid of death and have a sense of existential crisis.

The news of the chili pepper killings just spread in the morning. Immediately, some people thought of stocking up supplies and staying at home. Then, immediately after, some people took action.

Immediately, people from Fu'an Community went out in groups and headed to the nearest shopping malls and supermarkets.

Yu Xue also followed the crowd out.

She would be a fool if she didn't follow the crowd at this time.

But what she went to was the wholesale market.

Yesterday she went to the wholesale area for daily necessities, and today she went to the wholesale area for rice, noodles, grains, oils and other foods.

As soon as I went there, I found that it was also very lively. Not only people from Fu'an Community came to purchase, but also many people from other communities.

If each person does not carry two or three bags of rice, then the trip will be in vain.

Yu Xue also came to an agricultural product wholesale store and ordered ten 50-jin bags of local rice.

The boss was startled, and Yu Xue said calmly that there were many people in her family.

In fact, just ten bags of rice is already very restrained.

Yu Xue's plan is to store enough food for at least three years. It's not that she doesn't want to store more, but rice has a shelf life, and she doesn't want to eat stale food all the time.

Moreover, buying too much at once would be too eye-catching.

She planned to buy some at the wholesale market, some at the supermarket, and then some online, buying them in batches and breaking them into parts, so as not to attract attention as much as possible.

In order to transport the supplies back, Yu Xue went to a tricycle wholesale store to rent an electric tricycle. This thing was much smaller than an ordinary electric tricycle. It looked like a three-wheeled baby next to the big tricycle.

The good thing is that you don’t need a driver’s license to ride this.

In addition to 500 kilograms of rice, she also bought 100 kilograms of millet, 100 kilograms of glutinous rice, and 100 kilograms of three-color brown rice, which are all very good for making porridge.

In addition, she bought 200 kilograms of wheat flour, 50 kilograms of corn flour, and 50 kilograms of glutinous rice flour.

She doesn't like eating pasta very much, but if the variety of food is lacking in the future, it would be good to change the taste. After all, flour can be made into flowers.

The only problem was that she had to learn the art of making pasta from scratch.

Yu Xue's appetite has increased greatly now. She can eat two kilograms of staple food a day. This is more than 1,000 kilograms of grain, which is enough for her to eat for more than a year.

The small tricycle couldn't hold too much, so Yu Xue could only ride the tricycle to pull these things back to Fu'an Community.

She bought a piece of canvas to cover the tricycle. When she entered the community, the security guard was not there, so she swiped the access card and went in directly.