35

☆ 39. Chapter 35font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 35

The noise of several high-rise buildings being bombed was not big at all. There was almost no one in the safe zone now, and there was no one around Fu'an Community either, so the explosion did not attract anyone's attention.

When the smoke and dust dissipated, Yu Xue looked towards Building No. 4 and saw that the building had become a ruin. The whole building sank into the garage. It was impossible to tell where was where. The two people were also buried deep under the ruins. They almost died. No life.

As for the other buildings that were bombed, although they were not bombed so completely, they were not much better.

Yu Xue confirmed it one last time without leaving any omissions, and left without any attachment.

She chased the large army as fast as she could.

"When I came back, I asked Laifu to drive. The traffic jam was very severe at that time. It didn't move for a long time. It should be able to handle it."

This guy Laifu is very good at second, but he really needs it. It's still very reliable when it comes to what it does.

When Duoduo absorbs the energy of mutated plants through its body, it is also subtly transforming its body. It is much smarter than ordinary dogs. After telling it how to drive, it roughly understands it.

I just hope it doesn't get exposed.

Duoduo said: "Don't worry, I'll go take a look."

Yu Xue smiled and said: "Yes, and you."

The house is Duoduo's main host, and Laifu is Duoduo's temporary host, but in the past, it was always Lai Fu followed Yu Xue, and then Duoduo borrowed Fu's body to go to Yu Xue, but this time it was the other way around.

In the convoy.

The long line of convoys moved forward at a turtle speed, and people couldn't help but feel a little irritated. At this speed, could they leave City H today?

Moreover, several cars found that the gray car in front of them was particularly slow, a little slow and clumsy in starting and stopping, and they almost crashed into it several times.

I was already in a irritable mood, but now it was as if my road rage was ignited.

The most irritating thing was that after finally clearing up the traffic in front, the gray car was still driving slowly and was blocked by many cars. The people in the car behind Hou were even more angry.

"Is the driver in front of you stupid?"

"Can you drive?"

Someone stuck his head out and shouted to the gray car in front of him.

But the car in front didn't respond, and the driver didn't lower the window in response.

A red car drove up to the gray car. The person in the passenger seat knocked on the window next to the driver's seat of the gray car: "Hey, do you know how to drive?"

The man looked in the window. , It’s a pity that the inside of the car can’t be seen from the outside at all.

Little did this man know that the person looking at him through the window was an innocent dog head.

Woohoo, shit shoveler, come back quickly, the dog won’t be able to bear it!

At this moment, a green light came out of it, and a green man appeared in the passenger seat.