57

☆ 61. Chapter 57font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 57:

The shelter is developing very smoothly, and on the other side, Gu Qing, who is entrusted by Yu Xue, has also found out about Chen Ji Shaodong's family.

Gu Qing is very popular in the base, one is because she is beautiful and generous, the other is because she is powerful, and the other reason is naturally because she is friends with Yu Xue, a big celebrity in the base.

Under such a premise, it is relatively easy for her to check someone.

This investigation revealed a secret.

On this day, Yu Xue returned to her small courtyard very early. She looked at her house spirit and said seriously: "Duoduo, I have something very important. I'm not sure how to do it. Please help me analyze it."

Duoduo. "Okay, tell me."

Yu Xue organized her words and said, "Didn't something happen before that Qian Sisi was almost arrested and her life was almost in danger? This incident was about a man named Chen Jun. I have no grievances with this person. I didn’t know why he did this at first, but now I find out that this Chen Jun has a cousin named Qin."

Duoduo listened with a calm expression, Yu Xue saw him There was no reaction, and he couldn't help but said: "The surname Qin is the group behind the Angel organization. After the Angel was exposed, didn't everyone named Qin hide? Do they know now that the exposure of the Angel has something to do with me? You have come to take revenge on me, what do you think I should do now?"

Her expression was extremely serious and a little angry, making people want to pinch her face.

Duoduo laughed lightly: "This matter is not that complicated. It's just that Chen Jun wanted your mutated sheep, so he used some not-so-bright methods. It was entirely his personal behavior and had nothing to do with the Qin family or the angels." Relationship."

"Ah?" Yu Xue was stunned for a moment: "Is that so?"

Duoduo nodded: "That's it. Do you think that the angel will be exposed? It was the one named Xu Feng who blew himself up before he died and posted the video online. What does it have to do with you, they won't find out about you."

Yu Xue thought for a while, and it seemed to make sense, but: "How do you know that Chen Jun wants a lamb?"

Duoduo said, "Of course I do. My way, okay, you don’t have to worry about this anymore. That Chen Jun has no ability. He can’t steal your sheep, and no one will come to trouble you again.”

Yu Xue muttered: “I’m not worried about it. ."

It was a very critical matter, and when he said it like that, he seemed to have nothing to worry about.

"So, I don't need to be on guard against anything?"

"No need to be on guard. You are on my guardian land. Leave these matters to me."

On my guardian land...

Yu Xue doesn't understand why Duoduo is so confident.

He seems to be becoming more and more confident recently, maybe because he is getting stronger?

She could feel that the aura on Duoduo was getting stronger and stronger.

Yu Xue looked at him, wanting to say something, but also hesitant.

Duoduo: "What's wrong?"

Yu Xue said: "My former teammates, that is, Xiao Chen and Lu Haoyu, are now working under Chen Jun. They must have revealed to Chen Jun what I wanted to find Qian Sisi. That little Chen also personally attacked Qian Sisi, causing her to hit her head. They plotted against me like this, so I can't say nothing."