50

☆ 54. Chapter 50font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 50

During the discussion on how to decorate their future home, Yu Xue finished her meal, washed the dishes and went to the cucumber stand.

The cucumbers have climbed up the shelf, and even at the hottest time of the day, a certain amount of shade can be guaranteed under the shelf. Here, there are two rectangular seedling trays with rice seedlings planted in them.

Slender and green rice seedlings grow quietly in the seedling trays, so densely planted that they look like a thick green blanket.

Duoduo was taking care of these rice seedlings just now.

Yu Xue took a closer look and found that they were all growing well. The seedlings were already seven or eight centimeters tall and would be ready for transplanting in a few days.

She took a pair of scissors and cut off the old yellow leaves on the cucumber. Small cucumbers hung from the vines, which looked very cute. The cucumber was pinched.

After processing the cucumber, I went to cut the old leaves of the watermelon.

Yu Xue had also taken the time to transplant the watermelons under the cucumber trellis, and let them climb the trellis. At this time, they also produced several small melons. After Yu Xue transplanted them to the ground, they rested for two days, and about This is because the roots can spread out and absorb a steady stream of fertility from the surrounding soil, so they grow very quickly.

New leaves grow quickly, old leaves age quickly, and fruits get bigger quickly, changing every day.

Yu Xue used net bags to hold the small watermelons one by one and tied them to the shelf to prevent the melon vines from being broken.

Then there are the tomatoes. The tomatoes are set up on a herringbone. Some tomatoes that are growing anxiously are the size of fists, but they are still green and have not changed color yet.

Yu Xue only left four or five fruits in each cluster, and picked off any more. Soon there were many small green tomatoes in the basket.

Then Yu Xue took down the pots of strawberries.

The temperature was so high that the strawberries didn't bear much fruit, but the plants grew very lush.

Yu Xue picked the ripe strawberries and put them in a basket, then removed the old leaves to make the bottom of the plant more ventilated. In some pots, there was only one strawberry, but now two strawberries have grown. Yu Xue Just give them pots.

After taking care of it and watering it, she pulled out a storage rack and placed it under the cucumber rack, and put the strawberries on the rack to protect them from direct sunlight. Too much sunlight is not good for strawberries.

The lettuce has grown to a big size. Yu Xue used to pick the outer leaves to eat, but now he just chops off the lettuce one by one, digs out the roots, and throws them into the basket where the old leaves are placed. Pour it into the ground, then dig new soil from other fields into the pot and plant new seeds.

Lettuce grew quickly, so she continued to plant lettuce.

Bury the seeds in the soil, water them thoroughly, and put them under the cucumber stand.

One crop of macaroni has been harvested, but the second crop didn't grow as well as the first crop. Yu Xue cut them all, changed the soil in the pots, and then planted fast vegetables.