64

☆ 68. Chapter 64font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 64

The next day, Yu Xue took two fourth-order crystal nuclei and several third-order crystal nuclei to go through the procedures for buying land.

Then she discovered that her crystal core had devalued and was not as valuable as when she first entered the base.

She was a little confused. Shouldn't the crystal cores become less and less valuable as they are used now?

After asking, I found out that it turns out that there are now fifth-level zombies outside, and now that the superpowers have become stronger, third-level and fourth-level zombies are easier to kill.

"It seems that I haven't paid attention to outside things for too long." Yu Xue sighed.

The staff member behind the window smiled and said: "Miss Yu, you open a shelter and engage in planting and breeding. This is also very important. I heard that in the whole base, your plantation has the best food growth. I will buy back the land this time." , will you also engage in planting?"

Yu Xue said: "Probably."

"Then I will wait for your garden's grain to be on the market." The other party said it sincerely, and he was really looking forward to the grain grown by Yu Xue.

Then Yu Xue finished the formalities and was about to go back when she was informed that people from the Ministry of Agriculture were going to inspect her plantation.

Just go, this plantation still has half of the Ministry of Agriculture.

Yu Xue brought the inspection group back to the plantation. This inspection group only consisted of a few people. One of them was a little old man, skinny. It is said that when Yu Xue's plantation was established, it provided relatively high-quality grain seeds. It was the little old man who made the decision.

When the old man got out of the car and saw the sweet potatoes and corn in the field, his eyes lit up and he kept saying: "Great! What a good food! It's growing so well!"

Then he squatted in the ground and refused to move. Here Look at it and touch it, it's very rare.

The other members of the inspection team were no less accommodating, with expressions of shock and fascination on their faces.

Yu Xue couldn't help but murmur, is it such an exaggeration? Isn’t it just that the leaves are growing a little greener, the plants are a little stronger, and the corn bags and sweet potatoes that grow are a little bigger?

Seeing that they had moved a lot of instruments from the car and were still studying for a long time, Yu Xue stopped waiting here and asked a few technicians to accompany them before going out.

Construction on the pieces of land we bought is about to begin now.

Just over there at the shelter, two of the seven dormitory buildings have been built, and finishing work is being done on the rest, leaving many workers idle.

Although construction has begun in the warehouse area, not many people are needed. Many people in the huge construction team are worried that there will be no work to do next.

Then Yu Xue assigned them a big project.

So a group of people started to clear up wasteland again.

Yu Xue's current property in District 17 is like this -

the first piece of land contains a shelter and seven shelter dormitory buildings later built. Each building is only six stories high, but it is very large. There are thirty rooms on one floor, and one hundred and eighty rooms on the sixth floor. Six children live in each room. If they are teachers, there will be two people per room, or one person.