28

☆ 31. Chapter 28(1)font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 28 (1)

Yu Xue died on this day in her previous life.

Since this morning, Yu Xue has not been in a good mood. She returned to 404 with water and sweet potatoes. She put down her things and fed the chickens, ducks and piglets. She stayed aside to watch them eat happily, and her mood became better. .

She originally bought four chickens, one pair of adults and one pair of half-grown chickens.

At this time, the adult hen had laid one egg a day some time ago and had already laid a nest. Fearing that the rooster would damage the eggs, Yu Xue raised the rooster and the hen separately.

And the half-sized chickens are almost old enough to eat.

I don’t know whether it’s the good air in Duoduo’s vegetable garden or the fact that they get sunshine every day. They are in a good mood, and the chickens, ducks and pigs are growing very fast.

Yu Xue looked at the bright-haired and energetic little rooster and hen, and swallowed. The frozen chicken in the freezer was not finished yet, please wait.

Speaking of frozen chicken, she went back to the house and took out a frozen chicken and put it in the microwave to thaw.

I plan to have roast chicken today.

After the chicken was defrosted, she put on disposable gloves, added minced garlic, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, black pepper, and most importantly, some pineapple juice and honey, massaged it for a while, and waited for a few hours to marinate before putting it in the oven. .

Covering the chicken with plastic wrap, she cut the remaining pineapple into cubes and prepared to stuff it into the chicken's belly and roast it together.

She took out another piece of tenderloin and defrosted it, cut it into even thin slices, added salt, black pepper, dark soy sauce, cooking wine and water starch, marinated it for a while, and prepared to make boiled pork slices.

The smell of boiled meat slices is a bit strong. Yu Xue is now smarter and moved the induction cooker and pot directly to the Duoduo vegetable garden. No matter how loud the sound or the fragrant smell of cooking here is, it is guaranteed not to spread.

Heated the pot, poured oil, added onions and ginger, then poured in bean paste and hot pot base ingredients. Yu Xue was following the recipe when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Yu Xue was a little surprised. She turned off the induction cooker and smelled a bit of bean paste and hot pot base on her body. She wiped herself with a wet towel and came to the door to change into dirty clothes that she would only put on intentionally when going out. clothes, messed up my hair, and put on a peaked cap.

Because now people don't have the means to wash their hair frequently, and their hair is very dirty and oily, and girls who are fashionable will wear hats to cover their dirty hair, and there is nothing wrong with Yu Xue doing this.

She really couldn't bear to have a greasy head, so her hair was a little too clean. People wear hats to cover dirt, but she wears hats to cover clean hair.

"Is there anyone here? Working group!" Someone outside knocked on the door again.

The previous monitor was removed by Yu Xue and put on Vine for a few days before it was put back in place. She checked through the peephole and opened the door.