15

☆ 15. Chapter 15font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 15

You’ve done a great job.

Yu Xue looked at the light green child in front of her and said these words so solemnly, feeling like she was filled with energy.

Soaring and warm.

With sore eyes, she reached out and hugged him.

"Oh, Duoduo, thank you."

Duoduo almost completely fell into the soft embrace: "..."

Suddenly realized that this form is really inconvenient.

But he didn't push Yu Xue away and let her hold him.

Yu Xue lost her strength little by little, and she leaned softly on Duoduo's shoulders, but the shoulders were a bit small, so she kept sliding down.

Duoduo held her shoulders: "Does your hand still hurt?"

"The right hand doesn't hurt much anymore." Yu Xue raised her left hand a little aggrievedly, "This hand hurts."

Duoduo looked at her and carefully removed her sleeve. Pulling it up, the palm print on the wrist became more and more ferocious. It was swollen and red. There were even a few blisters, and the surrounding skin was red.

"It hurts, it's hot, it's spicy..." Yu Xue muttered, "That Xu Feng's hands must be poisonous."

Duoduo frowned for a moment and said, "Master, this is caused by mutated plants. Do you think it's spicy?" , I'm afraid it's pepper."

"Chili?" Yu Xue murmured, "Mutated pepper? Is that the one in the pepper murder incident?"

She suddenly remembered the video of the pepper murder incident, the one showing a mocking mask to the camera The man's figure and nervous feeling are somewhat similar to Xu Feng.

Can't it be the same person?

She looked at her wrist again, feeling more and more burning. She gasped and panicked: "Am I going to die from cracked skin and burst blood vessels?" "The

toxin is not very heavy, and you have vines to remove the toxin." Lead it to your vine and let it promote the evolution of the vine, just like the cactus last time." Duoduo said.

Yu Xue nodded thoughtfully: "Okay."

Duoduo looked at her pale face and said: "You have just grown the third vine, which is when you are weak. At this time, you need to eat and rest more, otherwise the vines and Toxins will drain your energy. There are no conditions here, so go back to the rental house."

Yu Xue hesitated.

She was a little worried that Xu Feng had an accomplice. Although he was detained, what if his accomplice was also a psychopath like him and forced the door open?

But it doesn't seem to make any difference if you stay on the 404 side. If someone wants to pry open the door, they can still do it.

Yu Xue sighed: "Then you have to work hard to keep an eye on this place, especially the power generation equipment. It cannot be discovered."

People who live in suites and have no worries about electricity and no place to install power generation equipment have no reason to buy it. of this kind of equipment.

Otherwise, she wouldn't have gotten the power generation equipment back in such a hurry.

Duoduo said: "You don't have to worry here."