70

☆ 74. Chapter 70font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 70

Even though many places throughout the base were attacked, the police quickly arrived at Duoduo Park and were shocked to see so many corpses on the ground.

There are so many, and the car is not enough for transportation!

The leader of the group waved his hand: "What kind of luck is this? It's a waste of gasoline! Everyone takes photos and records, and then burns them on the spot."

Most of these prisoners were serving their sentences. They not only escaped from prison, but also attacked the properties of good people. Looking at the seized He has both a knife and a gun. He is clearly here to kill people. There is nothing to be particular about this kind of person, just bury the matter.

As for the follow-up investigation, aren’t there still some survivors? Just take it back and interrogate it slowly.

Yu Xue had no objection to this. Soon, fires shot up into the sky on the wasteland outside Duoduo Park. Corpses were thrown in and burned, frightening the surrounding refugees. The smell was also deeply disturbing. Nausea and suffocation.

This is the best warning.

Yu Xue looked around at the crowd of spectators under the firelight. Anyone who wanted to reach out to Duoduo Park would be punished.

Suddenly, she noticed something and covered her right hand. The vines in her body became uncontrollable, as if she was excited about something.

Her expression froze slightly, what happened again?

The next moment, the vines she arranged outside the three parks sprouted out of the ground again, standing tens of meters high, splaying their teeth and claws in the night sky.

People exclaimed at this turn of events.

Immediately afterwards, the fur around Yu Xue became a little restless, and Laifu seemed to sense something. The little fragrant pig next to Gu Qing also started to hum, and the magpies in the park even came in groups. He flew out of the park and flew towards the depths of the base.

"So many birds, where did they come from?"

"What happened?"

"Something big is going to happen again, hide now!"

People at the scene fell into panic and confusion.

And in the base.

In the Spirit Beast Association, Guo Guo finally led the mutant beasts to repel the sneak attackers. Before he could take a breath, he found that his mutant beasts began to become restless and wanted to run in a certain direction.

In a certain food factory, Qiao Ye, who participated in tonight's sneak attack on the food factory, was caught in disgrace. Wei Lin looked at him coldly: "At the beginning, you represented the K City base and went to H City to teach people with special abilities. I didn't expect that it would only take half a year. But you turned into a bandit."

Qiao Ye laughed and sneered: "If it weren't for that damn vine in H City, would I have been punished and ended up like this? It's all because of you!" He wins and loses. have nothing to say.

It's just a pity that some of his mutant dogs will not survive tonight.

He looked at his mutated dogs and saw that several dogs had been caught, with wounds all over their bodies, lying exhausted. Suddenly, they began to stir and bark non-stop.