𝟑 - 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Max was deemed by many someone with an impeccable amount of control, the detail and certainty in his actions were a strong characteristic that drove him to win championships as he matured. Along with that, his stubbornness to always be on top, to always achieve success no matter what, was part of what got him to the place he retained at that moment. Yet, he seemed to be completely at loss of all those characteristics when he heard the Ferrari driver's soft voice reach his ear.

Max's eyes betrayed the intensity of his longing, his pupils dilating to a bigger size, darkening his gaze. Overwhelmed by the pent-up desire that had lingered in the air for the past week, the blond-haired driver reached out for Charles's face, fingers sinking into the sides of his jaw as he turned it towards his own. Their gaze locked, and Max's focus shifted to the shape of Charles's lips, an irresistible pull drawing him in.

Without hesitation, Max leaned in, their lips meeting in a kiss that mirrored the hunger and passion of their initial encounter. The intensity of the kiss deepened, a relentless pursuit of desire that left them both breathless. In that shared moment, the world outside ceased to exist, and the palpable connection between them became the focal point of their reality.

Charles held nothing back. It was as if he had been starved for months, and Max was the only remedy to his insatiable need. Charles's exploration of Max's mouth was fervent, pushing their heads closer and tilting to secure better access. The mingling of their saliva echoed the intensity of their shared desire.
As they gasped for air, Charles took advantage of the brief respite, trailing kisses down Max's jaw while still catching his breath. When his lungs had recovered enough, their mouths reconnected, the intensity of their kiss reigniting. It became evident that there was a reservoir of pent-up sexual energy within the man—unexplored desires and the unfinished business from their previous encounter made for a potent combination.

"Can you tell I haven't stopped thinking of you?" Charles whispered, the coyness in his voice at odds with the raw desire that had been laid bare. Speaking felt like a torturous interruption, a brief detachment from the taste of Max's mouth that Charles found himself craving.

Max's gaze lingered down Charles's body, his eyes tracing the contours that hinted at the arousal he could already sense against the rough fabric of his jeans. The growing bulge was a visible testament to the provocative question that had hung in the air moments ago.

"I think it's pretty obvious," Max pointed out, stepping further into Charles, deliberately pressing his leg against the evident bulge in his crotch. 

Without returning to Charles's lips just yet, Max's hand found its way to the hem of his shirt. As his fingers grazed the warm skin underneath, he could feel the elevated temperature, as if Charles's body was responding with a feverish intensity.
Reaching for the silhouette of his waist, the man's hand climbed up, revealing most of his torso as he pushed his shirt further up. "Did you touch yourself thinking of me?" He whispered to him, the maliciousness of his tone seeming to have a purpose to put the Ferrari driver on the spot.

In a bid to regain some control, Charles nodded, but Max's touch had already unveiled the raw intensity of his desire.  "I laid in bed and stroked myself, thinking of you," he confessed, his voice carrying a mix of desperation. "The night replayed the entire time, but nothing felt like enough. We ended things right when you were touching me somewhere new for the first time, so I pushed my fingers inside and imagined they were yours. I had to push three in to mimic the size of your dick, but even then, I don't think it was enough."

Looking into Max's almost black eyes, Charles placed his hand over Max's, guiding it upward on his own body. The touch elicited goosebumps, a physical response to the overwhelming desire in the air. "I could do it again, but I'd rather have you," Charles admitted.