𝟏𝟎 - 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩

Avoiding an answer to that specific question, Max leaned into Charles in order to place a gentle kiss against his cheek before removing himself from him. "Cmon, let's take a bath." he smiled at him, grabbing his hand as he dragged the brunette on his way out of the bed, practically carrying him out to the bathroom with the strength of his pull.
At the mention of a bath Charles began wishing that he could live in this moment forever— just him and Max and domestic activities that didn't mean much to most people but he could not hold any dearer.

"You came all over me." Max pointed out once he turned the bath faucet on, standing at the edge of the tub as he looked down onto his stomach.

"And you came inside me," Charles pointed out playfully, his heart feeling light and filled with a happiness he'd never quite felt before. With the sense that neither of them were going to draw a line that night in what might be considered too intimate, Charles wrapped his arms around Max from behind and felt his own cum on his fingertips which he then brought to his own lips in order to lick himself clean. "It's not even that bad," he joked, as if there was no reason to complain over it despite the obvious playful manner.

With a small hesitation, Charles kissed the back of Max's shoulder and laid his head on him while the bathtub filled. In his state of clinginess, there was nothing that could get him to let go of Max and judging by the way the blond didn't pull away, he could only assume it was an okay thing to do.

Settling into the bath, his muscles immediately relaxed against the hot water but he wasn't going to be fully comfortable until the other man joined him. Reaching for Max's hand, Charles intertwined their fingers and pulled him closer— "come inside," he said with a small smile and gave him a tiny splash just enough to land on his abs and give Charles an excuse to fixate on him.

Max entered the bath, presented with the option to claim the opposite end and maintain distance, emphasizing their connection was nothing but sex. However, contrary to that choice, the blonde opted to position himself behind Charles. Seating himself in the bathtub, he allowed the Ferrari driver to lean against him, their legs sharing the same space along the length of the tub.

"When are you going to Silverstone?" Max asked, stretching his arms around to meet the brunette's hands in front of him.

"I was going to be landing Wednesday before the race, I'll probably be a little jet lagged with media day on Thursday but I wasn't going to have anything lined up as far as exploring this time around," he answered Max's question, sinking into him and shutting his eyes while his head rested on the man; blissfully unaware of the outside world. "And you?" he asked, humming softly in content as the man's hands brushed against his own and without opening his eyes, Charles reacted to Max by interlacing their fingers, giving his hand a small squeeze.

Not having the energy to wash himself off yet, Charles let his breathing regulate and with his eyes closed it was hard to tell whether he was awake or not— the only thing giving him away was the way his hands played with Max's. His mind tried to avoid thoughts of how perfectly they fit together but it was useless to force himself away from that train of thinking when every time they were close together, their bodies fell perfectly into place.

"If you play with my hair a little bit I can show up earlier and find my way to you," Charles said in a teasing manner.

"Play with your hair?" Max chuckled, his cheek squinting, his eyes almost shut. "Alright." he scoffed, reaching for the brunette locks, wetting it with the humidity of his hands as he ran his fingers over his scalp. "I leave tomorrow morning, go for a visit to the Red Bull headquarters and then head to Silverstone on wednesday as well," he said, his hands slipping away from the driver's head to reach under his arm, his hand skimming over his front and across his chest. "So I think we won't see each other until then." he mumbled, pressing a kiss against his shoulder.