𝟐𝟑.𝟐 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥

Max unzipped his jeans and let them drop down to the floor along with his underwear, leaving the Dutchman bare, his hard member springing out against the other driver's ass. "Remind me how much you wanted me inside you, I want to hear it," he said, palming his ass cheeks, his blue eyes observing the other man's body like it was a Greek sculpture that belonged in a museum.

Charles's upper body was splayed out on the table, his hands at his sides as he did nothing to stop his pants from being pulled down, leaving his ass on display for the other man —desperately craving his touch and having to bite down on his bottom lip to stop his moans from coming out. Charles had gone too long without touch and because Max had spiked his sex drive to unknown levels, it had been nearly impossible to stop himself from touching his own ass as he imagined the Red Bull driver's cock instead.

With his fingers covered in spit, Charles circled his entrance, giving Max a view of him and hoping to entice him enough that this game of waiting wouldn't last much longer, needing to be filled by his cock. "Please touch me," a timid version of his voice begged, as if he wasn't in the midst of something as provocative as spreading his hole open. "I want to feel you deep inside me, please let me feel you so much that I can feel it even after we finish," a very specific image filled his head and thoughts of getting fucked so hard that no other thoughts or feelings could reach him. "I want you," he whimpered, his hand slipping away in desperation. "Please, remind me that even if I win I belong under you..."

Observing the Ferrari driver exploring his own body stirred something in the blond, causing him to nearly forget to breathe. The scene was irresistibly alluring, and Max had long abandoned any pretense of self-control with Charles.

The champion pressed his crotch against Charles's ass, adjusting his tip to his entrance. The minute he saw the brunette move his hand to give way for his cock, Max held his hand in place, "stay there," he commanded, thrusting his length in against his finger, "keep yourself spread open for me."

With his mouth agape, Charles let out the most provocative sounds, not needing to censor himself for once which left him unaware of whether he was being loud or not; simply reacting to the path that Max's cock was carving though his body. His own finger could do little to nothing in an attempt to spread himself open as the extra insertion only made it a tighter fit. The lack of preparation created a roughness in the initial penetration, scratching up and against Charles's insides.

The blond closed his eyes as he began moving inside him, a deep redness coloring the pale skin of his face. "Did it hurt to sit after the last time I fucked you?" He provoked him, biting down onto his lips as he fondled his ass cheek.

"Yes, sir," Charles replied obediently, seduction being the only thing he was capable of thinking about, "I had to hide how much it hurt to sit down. This time I don't want to be able to walk..," Charles begged in a tone that was much too slutty for a Formula One driver, without context one could have mistaken him for a paid whore.

Max let his head drop down, his hair sticking out as it began to build up sweat. Every thrust into the other man, despite the roughness of the lack of proper lubrication, felt like a shot of endorphins and adrenaline into his body. His cock throbbed within his walls, fighting against the other man's unconscious response of trying to push the foreign body out.

"You feel so fucking good," Max moaned out, "if anyone knew that you spoke so dirty when you get fucked they'd be shocked." He teased him, leaning further into him. Max pushed his hand down his spine, pressuring the boy's back against the wooden table.

"Don't you feel ashamed?" Max provoked him, pressing his buttons.

Charles could easily go into a string of moans, shouting out the most provoking names for the man as long as he wasn't being teased for it; but having it brought up to him instantly filled him with embarrassment. Self-conscious now, the brunette stayed quiet for a moment, only opening his mouth to cry out in pleasure — his body could barely handle the man's roughness.