𝟑.𝟐 - 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Eager, the dutchman pressed his lips together and took half a step back in order to properly adjust his tip to the other driver's entrance. There the man stopped in a second of hesitation, his blue gaze simply observing how Charles's body subtly squirmed under the grip of his hands.

Slowly sliding his hand along his ass cheek, the man finally thrust himself into him. Yet, despite the strong movement of his hips, the tightness of the Ferrari driver seemed to lock him in place, impeding his further advance. Max groaned in a mix of frustration and pleasure as he attempted to pressure himself further into him without success.

Attempting a different position, the world champion grabbed Charles's shoulder, lifting his torso from the counter so he was almost standing straight against him. The struggle felt like a workout, with Charles gasping for breath. Max uttered words through heavy breaths, "Charles... you have to relax..."

The head of Max's cock pressed firmly against Charles's entrance, attempting to breach the untouched barrier. However, every push seemed futile, the force in movements making no difference. Charles's body resisted, refusing to open up despite their mutual desire. Fingers were uncomfortable, but getting Max's cock inside proved to be a challenging task, causing pain as if Max was creating the entrance himself. Sweat lined the top of Charles's forehead, and he fought back tears, unable to discern if the tip had made its way inside. The intensity of the struggle suggested some penetration, but later realization revealed otherwise.

"It's too painful," he choked out, feeling that it might actually be impossible to get the large member inside such a small space. "Can you push harder?"

Charles leaned his head back against Max in an attempt to relax, desperately seeking a zone of comfort. "I need you; I don't know why it's so tight, but it doesn't help that you're so fucking big," he admitted, as if this was a normal thing to discuss with a rival. "Max..." His voice turned sultry, and his gaze fell to the man's lips. Deciding now was the time to turn off his brain, Charles initiated a messy kiss. His neck hurt a little from the position, but the warmth of Max's mouth made any discomfort fade away.

Charles's heartbeat echoed loudly in his chest, and there was a lack of censorship as he began to moan into Max's mouth. "Fuck me," he moaned, "Max, just please," he begged, the promise of pleasure outweighing the anticipated pain.

The blond wouldn't spend any second longer without having what he wanted, and much like on the tracks, he pushed as hard as possible to achieve his goal. When Charles' lips met his own, the bulkier man jolted his hips forward, harshly and brutally finding his way into him. The thrust, however, had been with such strength that it sent Charles' body crashing against the countertop, breaking any balance that kept the other driver standing up. With the entirety of his length now fully wrapped by his walls, Max searched for a more solid grip on the other male's body to keep him from moving so harshly with his thrusts.

Within the span of a second, Charles's vision went completely black and his senses disappeared. His vision was blurry with tears and despite his better judgment, his walls were still tightening around Max causing him to lose his composure, unable to take proper breaths.

The blond's face scrunched as he applied strength to stretch him wide with every thrust, the heaviness of his breath matching the periodic gasps that left his mouth, "is this good?...Or do you want it harder?"

At Max's question, the brunette didn't need to stop and think as his body was doing it all for him and without hesitation chose the latter. "Really good," he stammered out, trying to look back at him but his own hair was matted to his forehead and his vision was still blurry, "harder please," he begged, as if his body hadn't almost shut down moments ago.