𝟏𝟕 - 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

It wasn't always that the teams chose to celebrate their wins, after all it'd be draining to celebrate every weekend, especially for Red Bull. However, since England was the team's home base, it seemed fit to celebrate together with factory workers who usually didn't get the chance to party with the rest of the team.

In the historic surroundings of a castle in Northampton owned by one of the main Red Bull sponsors, the after party party venue unfolded, setting the stage for a lavish celebration attended by some of the Formula 1 teams. The castle, adorned with centuries-old architecture, became the backdrop for a crowded after party.

The clinking of champagne glasses resonated through the halls as the air buzzed with excitement and in one corner, a DJ set the tone for the evening, playing a fusion of electronic beats and classics that got the public dancing.

After lots of drinking, leaving many of the team members completely drunk, Max found himself managing to sneak out through the upper corridors of the castle, dragging Charles along with him like a teenage boy in love.

"Come, before Daniel notices we are gone." The man shouted over the music, laughing and spilling his rum coke over the expensive carpets wherever he walked.

Suddenly, as he climbed up the stairs, the blonde noticed Lando hanging at one of the corners, his pace slowing down just enough for the other driver to notice their presence. "Landoo!" Max called, letting go of Charles in an attempt to sound casual.

"Hey," The brunette turned around, greeting the two. "What are you guys going to do upstairs?" The brunette asked, insinuating.

"Wouldn't you like to know..." Max teased, leaning against the stair's rail.

"I'm not doing anything, I could join." Lando shrugged, half joking when he spoke.

"It's okay, I don't need any help," Charles interrupted. There was no malice in his tone, and it wasn't that he had anything against Lando, but he wasn't in the mood for sharing. The fact that Max had shown up last time with the McLaren driver was making him question whether he would have been tempted by the offer if Charles hadn't been so quick to decline it.

"It's just a private conversation," Charles added, a lot shyer and his cheeks turning a red color, wishing he hadn't spoken so suddenly and had just joked back instead but knowing he didn't want to take the chance of joking so much that he did end up tagging along.

"Yeah, privately sucking that dick." Lando joked, motioning an imaginary dick sucking motion as to tease the Ferrari driver.

In return, Max pushed him playfully, sending the Mclaren driver a couple steps down the stairs before he could halt his downfall.

"What? I'm not lying." Lando shouted out, trying to climb back up the stairs.

"Go find one to suck on." Max shouted back drunkenly, starting to climb back up the stairs.

"I have! But your pretty princess seems to have his attention and everyone else's at the moment!" Lando began, following him up the stairs.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Max laughed off, pushing Charles to go up in front of him, placing himself in between the two.

"What? You think he doesn't fuck him too? Are you fucking stupid?" Lando persisted, his shouts muffled by the loud music.

"I think you should go back home." Max frowned as he looked down at Lando who finally reached the final level of the stairs.

"I do what I want!" Lando hiccuped and stumbled back, giving away the amount of drinks in his body. In a sudden move, Lando reached out for Charles, tugging into the fabric of his sweatshirt as if he wanted to drag him down onto the stairs with him.