𝟏𝟏.𝟐 - 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬

Carlos had orchestrated this trip to the upcoming Grand Prix, aiming to replace the presence of his girlfriend with that of Lando Norris. Little did he anticipate the change in Lando's demeanor.
Lando, usually the epitome of laid-back charm, seemed crossed with him, and it left Carlos confused with the situation at hand.

The days leading up to the race unfolded with an awkward dance of unspoken words and lingering glances. Carlos, not accustomed to entertaining himself, found the solitude both unsettling and dull. He missed the banter, the shared laughter, and how easy it was to simply get laid with the other racer whenever he felt like it.
Carlos sighed, resigning himself to the fact that begging Lando would be pointless. When the shorter boy was in one of his moods, Carlos knew better than to give in to temper tantrums. Instead, his thoughts drifted to his new teammate, Charles.

Charles was undeniably a beautiful boy, and Carlos couldn't help but appreciate his presence. Yet, there was a line he hesitated to cross with Charles, a line he had long crossed with Lando. With Lando, it was all in good fun, a shared understanding that Carlos wasn't interested in a romantic entanglement. However, Carlos feared that making advances towards Charles might not be received with the same understanding. So, he chose to keep a safe distance, admiring the other driver from afar.

Nevertheless, the desire for company lingered, and with thoughts of Charles swirling in his mind, Carlos found himself standing at his new teammate's door, knocking with a hopeful anticipation. The silence that followed indicated that Charles was either not there or unwilling to entertain unexpected visitors.

Undeterred, Carlos made his way to the lobby, navigating through the fans eager for a snapshot of their favorite driver. After a couple of obligatory pictures, he discreetly inquired with the concierge about Charles' whereabouts. The overly enthusiastic concierge, perhaps under the assumption that such information was meant to be shared within the team, eagerly spilled the beans.
"Charles has booked the pool for the night," the concierge revealed, blissfully unaware of the potential implications of sharing such details. With newfound determination, Carlos set his sights on the pool, ready to dive into the night and, perhaps, into the company of his elusive teammate.

After a change of clothes, Carlos was in his swim trunks and ready for a night swim with Charles who would be much too sweet to insist he leave.

Carlos swung the door open, the sight before him stopping him in his tracks. The almost empty swimming pool room revealed the World Champion and the other Ferrari driver in a proximity that raised his eyebrows. Despite the closeness, Carlos reasoned that, with just the two of them, perhaps it was only natural for them to be in such a position.

A surprised grin spread across Carlos's face as he quipped, "What do we have here!" He wasted no time in making his presence known, assuming that being just the three of them meant there was no need for distance. With a nonchalant air, he added, "I can't believe this!" He began to peel his shirt off, but a sudden silence in the room made him second-guess his welcome.

Max, startled by the abrupt intrusion, swiftly retreated from Charles, a fraction of a second away from a kiss on the neck. Like a seasoned Formula One driver reacting to a sudden obstacle on the track, Max established a safe distance from his teammate before fully processing who had walked in. The tension in the room became palpable, leaving Carlos with the uneasy suspicion that his unexpected appearance had disrupted a moment meant for the two Ferrari drivers alone.

As Max regained his composure, his blue eyes locked onto Carlos across the room. A furrowed brow eased into a more neutral expression, though the frustration lingered in the depths of his gaze. Without uttering a word, Max's eyes shifted to Charles, a silent plea — What is he doing here?