𝟑.𝟑 - 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

With the phone call ending, the Redbull driver grabbed the brunette's waist and twisted him around on the bed to face him.

Fucking him from the back was one thing, it made it casual and impersonal, there wasn't a constant reminder that it was Charles who he had been thrusting into. But seeing his face, flushed red, Max was forced to bring himself to the reality of the situation. Seeing him made it real, and despite his consciousness yelling to draw a boundary, Max simply dug himself further into the situation.

Grabbing the man's outer thighs, the Dutchman lifted his leg slightly, enough to leave him in a comfortable position to retake what they were doing before. 

"You were good," he said, as his torso pressed down against the other, rubbing his body against his with every move, sending the brunette further against the bed with every single thrust of his hips against him. "You can moan my name now," he said, placing a kiss against the side of his jaw.

As if permission was all he needed, Charles instantly whispered Max's name as the warmth of his mouth pressed against his skin, causing his heart to skip a beat. 

The Ferrari driver knew he himself was fairly attractive and could have experienced being with a man before this instance if he had truly wanted to; But the fact that it was the three time world champion, his rival, definitely played a role in how easily he caved into the feeling of pleasure. Maybe a result of knowing him so long, or a result on all the times he'd seen him sweaty after races. Charles, in a moment of pure bliss, could almost swear he was being fucked by a god— not that it's something he would have admitted to his rival.

As the man's cock pushed in deep enough to his body that he could feel a protruding sensation in his stomach, Charles groaned Max's name, pulling at his hair and struggling to keep any sort of composure. When the man's blue eyes met his again, Charles eagerly gave into his desires and hungrily aimed for his mouth, kissing him with a desperation that he knew would haunt him. Seeing the driver's disheveled state was sending his mind to places he'd never been before, unable to process that it was possible to need someone this intensely. "Fuck me , Max" he cried out against his mouth, his stomach sinking in a bit as the heat rushed to his lower half.

With the intensity of his thrusts, Max reached out for the headboard of the bed, leaning his hand against it for a steadier support for himself. "Ah... fuck..." he groaned and cursed out, hammering the tip of his member deeply into his body, in such away he disrupted his insides causing his lower stomach to slightly swell with him inside.

With pink cheeks, watery eyes, and an open mouth that kept spilling cries for Max it was painfully obvious that the Ferrari driver was in a state of pure bliss, sinking further into the pleasure and as the man's member pushed into him at an angle that made it feel like his guts were being relocated. Charles could do nothing to slow down his climax nor did he want to.

In a desperate move, the brunette reached up for Max's mouth; kissing so messily that one would think he'd never kissed before but it was only a result of the dizziness taking over him as his own member spilled his cum into both their stomachs, a loud cry for Max following soon after. "Come inside me," he begged once he was able to remember how to speak, his green eyes staring directly into the blue ones. "Please, Max," he kissed down his jaw line, only pausing to whine softly as his walls continued getting thrusted into, more sensitive now that he'd finished.

The begging coming from the Monégasque seemed to drive Max to a point of euphoria. A complete loss of control over his own body which seemed to be far beyond what he usually experienced on track and in bed before. He barely hesitated when he heard the brunette relentlessly beg and cry to be filled with his cum.

Without a warning the blond released himself inside the man. Max let out a groan of relief and pleasure which pushed out all of the air from his lungs, leaving him gasping as he tried to replenish his body with oxygen again.