𝟕 - 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝

The sun's rays, golden and insistent, had breached the main window of the opulent presidential suite. This room, touted as the pinnacle of the hotel's accommodations, ensured privacy and seclusion—a haven where they could be undisturbed, the only intruder being the inevitable advance of the morning light.

Max stirred, gradually opening his eyes to the luxury that enveloped them. Across from him lay Charles, still nestled in the sheets. The aftermath of their shared night was evident in the room's disarray. Blue and red racing suits adorned the floor, their shirts and pants intermingled in a testament to what had unfolded.

The Dutch driver mirrored the disarray of the room in the messiness of his blonde hair, and the soft scratch marks that etched a map across the contours of his back. Yet, amid this after-sex chaos, the tenderness of his touch to the brunette's face offered a stark contrast. His hand delicately reached for Charles' cheek, fingers tracing a path with a feather-light touch.

"Charles," he mumbled, his voice carrying a raspier edge than usual. "We need to go... We're running late," he added, the impending schedule pressuring their time together. The reality of their racing commitments loomed, a temporal anchor that called them back to their responsibilities.

"I'm 'till tired.." Charles murmured, sleepiness lingering in his voice and his eyes staying shut— no attempt being made to wake from his current state.

The night before had left him in exhaustion, having used all his energy in their heated session and even with a couple hours of sleep his body was still aching. If there wasn't a race he would have easily slept until midday.
Rolling over just enough, the brunette laid his head on Max's chest and wrapped an arm around his torso pretending for a second that this was all their morning consisted of. Unfortunately, the driver was very aware that the sooner he got out of bed the higher his chances were of making it on time, but he opted to stay in bed just for one more minute and rush a little extra afterwards. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, the boy then looked up and smiled softly as he was met with the blue ones, positive that Max had woken up no more than a couple minutes before him.

"How late are we?" Charles asked and leaned in closer, finding Max's lips before he could get a chance to answer.

The kiss was slow and sweet, keeping it innocent as his hand cupped Max's cheek and he gave him another peck right after having pulled away. "I wish we could stay," he admitted, completely mesmerized by him but trusting his better judgment and standing up otherwise he'd be too tempted to kiss the man again and they'd never get to the track on time.

"We need to go." Max said, running his hand across his hair, untangling his wild strands before he pushed himself and the other driver out of the bed.

Up from the bed, Max scratched the back of his head, taking heavy steps on the way to the bathroom of the suite. Yet, before he did go in, he stopped on his track, turning around to face the Ferrari, as bare as when he came to the world.

"Don't you want to give me a blow? For good luck," Max teased, leaning against the bathroom's tall door frame.

In the midst of getting dressed, Max's voice stopped Charles in his tracks and he looked back. Charles chuckled a little and shook his head. "I think your luck is perfectly intact," he said with a smile in his voice but even with the joking nature, the Ferrari driver let his eyes fall to Max's member for a moment and instantly there was a blush on the apples of his cheeks, "unless you're implying it's for MY luck," he added before slipping his own shirt on and following the blond over to the frame of the door and attaching his mouth to his.

"You never know what will happen if we end up at the same after party," Charles suggested, referring back to their original encounter and then stepping away from him again— needing distance from each other if they wanted to avoid any angry calls very soon. With that being said, Charles hastily put on his shoes and spared another glance at Max before needing to make his way towards the door. "I'm serious."