Chapter Six

The strong fumes of sweltering ass crack and ball soup had left Turtles unconscious during BranChan's trek through the forest. The shadows of the looming trees did little to cool off the sweaty man clutching the wiltering, pink flowers. He had a long journey ahead of him to a far away land to deliver these flowers to the strange creature but at least he now had company.

BranChan reached into his back pocket and retrieved the near-suffocated turtle. He slowed to a stop as he pulled Turtles closer to his face. "Dude, are you alive?" BranChan asked as he attempted to peer inside the dark shell.

The smell of ass sweat coated on Turtles wafted to BranChan's nostrils. He crinkled his nose in disgust. "Is this what all turtles smell like?" he pulled the turtle as far from his face as possible. It was unbearable and he contemplated tossing aside the smelly thing. He stopped himself; the creature was an oddity but somehow it felt like destiny. He wanted to find out where this animal came from. Maybe he could ask the strange creature for answers. Surely a creature as strange as them would have answers.

BranChan adjusted his shorts and placed Turtles inside, nestled against his sack. The clothing was a tight fit, ensuring the turtle would stay securely while also allowing a light breeze to tickle his taint.

BranChan felt the already tight shorts tightening more as his cock hardened when the wind blew up the small amount of fabric. He could tell he wouldn't get very far tonight with such a distraction. He needed release before he could focus on such an important mission. "Fuck," he whispered to himself, his hands trembling as he unbuttoned his shorts and slid them down along his thighs, sending the turtle tumbling into the grass.

He placed the flowers gently on the ground and cupped his member firmly in his hand. He squeezed his eyes shut and hoped Turtles wouldn't awaken from his slumber any time soon. BranChan struggled to stay focused as anxiety gripped him as hard as he gripped his dong. "Please," he prayed internally, "don't let the turtle peek his head out at such a vulnerable moment." Opening one eye, he surveyed the grass for the little animal and gasped suddenly when he realised he was being watched.

Two tiny orbs glowed in the darkness of the shell. BranChan's eyes widened in shock and he stumbled away from Turtles. The tiny creature tried scampering off immediately after being spotted, hoping to take cover behind a bush. However, he was just too slow. The thrill of getting caught had sent BranChan over the edge and there was little he could as thick ropes of gravy sprayed to his feet, coating the horrified turtle in a heavy cream.