Chapter Thirty Four

Time seemed to slow down as everyone helplessly watched Potato retrieve something from his pocket and jump back, away from the strange creature. He stood in a defensive pose, one arm pointing the sword towards Lamby and the other hand raised, gripping the secret weapon. Yeet was the first to move, twerking as fast as she could towards the scene. She knew Potato was up to no good yet she escorted him to Lamby anyway. How could she put her friend in danger? The water goddess felt as if her water was weighing her down as her dragon form flew towards Potato. BranChan and Turtles  tried to reach the sheep in time as well, unsure exactly of what their former travel companion was up to.

The others followed after them, Stinky and Sleepy clumisly climbing out of the hottub. They slipped and stumbled across the field, their bodies slick with greasy mayo. Mike Tyson was ready to lend his strength and Lua was ready to lend his boyfriend. Even Grimm baa'd as he brainlessly ran around in circles.

Only Lamby stood still, facing Potato without a trace of fear. What would a person do when confronted with a magical creature? How would he defend himself against her? Potato had never encountered any being like this before, only storybook characters. But if life was anything like fairy tales, he would just follow what was written in the pages.

Potato acted quickly. He pulled back his arm, throwing his secret weapon directly at Lamby. The item soared through the air towards the sheep, immediately hitting the intended target. The approaching mob slowed in confusion at the sight of Potato wielding a cucumber sword and smacking the strange creature directly on the forehead with a lumpy potato.

That was all it took to daze the sheep enough for the hateful man to finish the task. As the potato bounced off Lamby's head and rolled away, Potato swung his sword. In one swift movement, he chopped off the strange creature's hair.