Chapter Fifty Two

"Yeehaw!" Stinky cried as he rode his newly tamed camel across the vast desert. He was on his way to the faraway Land of Ikea to save his lover. Moon held Stinky tightly around the waist as she bounced around on the smelly animal. She sniffed Stinky deeply, relishing in the strong odor and couldn't decide which smelly animal's scent she loved more.

Lua rocked back and forth, smushed between a crusty man in booty shorts and a water demon. He held desperately to his suitcase as the camel ran, the luggage bumping wildly against the animal's side. "Why don't you just let the suitcase go?" Stinky called from his camel, laughing as he rode past. "Never!" cried Lua, clenching his fist tigher around the suitcase's handle. Moon looked back at Lua as they passed him. "A wise choice," she mysteriously praised before turning back to inhale Stinky's musky odor.

The landscape changed as they galloped along. The desert turned into forests and forests turned into warzones; cities with crumbling buildings and blaring sirens. Lua shuddered, remembering the horror he had witnessed leaving the airport a second time.

Soon they passed through mountains until they reached a vibrant green field full of wildflowers. BranChan led his camel to a stop and climbed off its back, landing with a thud as his feet hit the ground. "You go on without me," he instructed, bending over and showing the group his dirty asscheeks as he began plucking flowers. "What are you doing?" Yeet questioned, climbing over Lua to take over driving.

"I'll catch up," Bran said, standing straight and looking towards the sheep farm in the distance. He gripped the flowers tightly in his hand, their stems bending from the force as he spoke through his clenched teeth.

"I have a quest to complete."