Chapter Forty Six

The dainty boy miserably entered the sex shop, leaving muddy footprints across the rickety floor.

"Oh! You're back," a German woman greeted him from behind the counter. She was standing beside another man with a horrified expression on his face.  "Uhh.." Lua stuttered, looking around the room uneasily.

"You broke your suitcase again," Moon gestured towards the damaged luggage. Lua looked at his suitcase and back at the woman. "Again?"

Stinky inched closer to Lua, leaning in close and whispering in his ear. "Something ain't right here," the smelly man warned.  Lua glanced around the shop, searching for something that could be out of place, like a hidden camera or a bomb hidden inside one of the displays or a bomb strapped to the man's wrist.

The boy backed away from Stinky, eyeing him suspiciously. "There's a war going on outside and you guys are acting like weirdos." Lua's back hit the shop's door and he positioned his suitcase protectively in front of him. He felt himself on the verge of panic again. "What is this place?" He muttered, looking frantically between the two.

Stinky stood defensively, facing Moon. "This woman is a witch," Stinky accused, pointing a finger in her face.

"A witch?" Lua questioned, shoulders slightly relaxing. He looked at Moon curiously. The static said something about a witch. Moon grinned back at him and waved. "You both are looking for someone," Moon stated, gesturing for the men to come closer and look inside her bowl. "Have you seen Sleepy?" Stinky asked the witch as he charged towards the bowl, seeing only his reflection in the water. "We will begin our search on the other side," Moon revealed, lifting a leg.

"You've seen my boyfriend?" Lua asked, his anger melting away. He wasn't ghosted! His boyfriend was just lost in a bowl. Moon nodded, grinning as she reached between her legs.